21DPC Day 21
Hello everyone! Welcome to the round-up post for 21-Day Positivity Challenge (and the last post for 21DPC)! 😀
Your Feedback Needed
As usual with all challenges at PE, I need your feedback, which will help me in creating bigger, better challenges in the future. While Day 21’s task was on your 21DPC journey, today’s round-up task is to get your feedback on the course itself.
Regardless of whether you committed yourself to the full 21DPC or only filed your progress on several days, I want to hear from you. Please take a few minutes to answer the following 5 questions (the more detailed your feedback, the better it’ll be):
- How was 21DPC for you?
- On a scale of 1-10 (where 10 is most useful and 1 is not useful at all), how useful has 21DPC been in helping you in your personal growth? Why did you give that score?
- What did you like most about 21DPC?
- What did you like least?
- Anything you would like to see at PE moving forward?
As a recap, here are the posts for the past 21 days:
- Day 1 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Happy Are You? And Why? | 456 Comments
- Day 2 – Who is One Friend You Appreciate Having? And Why? | 268 Comments
- Day 3 – What is One Thing That Has Been Frustrating You Lately? How Can You Overcome It? | 235 Comments
- Day 4 – What Is Your Favorite Movie? And Why? | 185 Comments
- Day 5 – What Do/Did You Love Most About Your Mom/Dad? | 159 Comments
- Day 6 – What Makes You Smile? | 200 Comments
- Day 7 – What Stresses You? Why? | 141 Comments
- Day 8 – How Can You Overcome Your Stressors (from Day 7)? | 158 Comments
- Day 9 – Who Inspires You? And Why? | 123 Comments
- Day 10 – Are There Any Negative People in Your Life? Who Are They? And Why Are They There? | 126 Comments
- Day 11 – How Can You Better Handle the Negative People (from Day 10)? | 90 Comments
- Day 12 – What Does It Mean To Be a Positive Person? How Can You Be More Positive? | 96 Comments
- Day 13 – What are 3 Good Things about Receiving Criticisms? | 86 Comments
- Day 14 – What are 5 Things to Celebrate about Your Life Today? | 106 Comments
- Day 15 – Who is Someone You Dislike? What is 1 Positive Thing You Can Share About Him/Her? | 88 Comments
- Day 16 – What is Your Favorite Pastime? And Why? | 107 Comments
- Day 17 – What Makes You Laugh? | 72 Comments
- Day 18 – What are 3 Negative Thoughts You Carry? And Why? | 111 Comments
- Day 19 – What are 3 Positive Thoughts You Can Replace Your Negative Thoughts With? (See Day 18) | 79 Comments
- Day 20 – Who are 3 Positive People You Can Spend More Time With? | 67 Comments
- Day 21 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Happy Are You? What Have You Learned About Positivity and Happiness? | 128 Comments
All comments will be closed on 23 March, 11:59pm, EST. That’s only 2 days left, as of the publishing of this post.
Check the comments of the posts in the past 21 days and post your final thoughts if any. This is your final chance to interact with the others as a 21DPC group!
Personal Excellence Forums
If you’re looking for a community of like-minded, passionate and driven individuals to grow in life together, be sure to join us at Personal Excellence Forums, where many Personal Excellence readers hang out, share their upcoming goals, create action plans and share their progress in life together.
We now have nearly 1,300 active members registered on the forums (meaning members who made at least 1 post and above), with many of them using the forums as a platform to journal about their personal growth process. There is the Live Your Best Life Journal forum (the most popular section on PEF), whereby you get to create your very own Live Your Best Life Journal and use that as the platform to journal about your personal growth process. There is the Health & Fitness forums, which is where you create your Health & Fitness Journal, set your health & fitness goals, and journal about your progress. And other forums, including the General Forum (for conscious exchanges among members), Career & Work Forum and People & Relationships Forum. And of course, the Feedback & Help Box Forum, where you can post suggestions on new things you want to see at PEF.
Simply register your account, activate via email, and you’re ready to get going. Having an account doesn’t mean you need to post 24/7 – just post whenever you need/want to. Your account is for life anyway and it will forever be free.
For April, I’m considering having a cultivate [X habit] challenge, whereby X habit would be the habit is voted by you. The habit can be a new habit you want to cultivate or an existing habit you are semi-doing now but want to push it to the next level. The challenge will be in the same style as the meditation challenge last October (2011), whereby everyone gets to create their individual habit journals in the forums, and journal about their progress in the 21 days. Also, there will be the daily group threads where everyone fall in and get their progress recorded in the group progress chart.
The challenge will not cover any theory on the X habit or on cultivating habits (all this information on the latter can be found on Personal Excellence, in the habit cultivation series) – but rather, it’s all hands-on, where you take action on the habit you want to cultivate, apply what you have been learning from the articles at PE, and ingrain that habit as a permanent part of your life.
What do you guys think about that? Will it be something you will be interested in?
As for the habit itself, I’m considering either having a *specific habit* for the entire challenge (if that is the case, it will be based on the majority vote), or an anything-goes habit challenge where participants pick whatever habit they want as they enter the challenge. Like reading, writing, meditating, exercising, singing, making friends, whatever. Since everyone has varied interests, and since we have already covered a number of habits in the past challenges, I’m more inclined towards the latter idea right now. Let me know what you guys think.
I’ll take your feedback into careful consideration before making the next announcement for April challenge (if any – no guarantees). If it goes ahead, the announcement will be up sometime early next week, after 21DPC closes completely and everyone has a few days to rest/tend to their stuff before the next challenge starts.
Image: Happy girl in the field
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.