Welcome to Personal Excellence — a personal development site for people who are passionate about achieving excellence in life! I’m Celestine Chua, the founder of this site. If you want to achieve your highest potential and live your best life, this is THE place for you.
The mission of Personal Excellence is: “To touch others’ lives, help them achieve their highest potential and live their best lives.” No matter who you are or what you do, you have unlimited potential to achieve everything you have ever wanted. This site is here to help you do that. For the past 10 years, I have supported millions of people in their growth through PE and coached tens of thousands of clients to unleash their highest potential in their Career, Relationships, Love, Health and Life.
I’m passionate about YOUR growth and supporting you to be the best you can be. For more about my story, click here.
- I have been running Personal Excellence since 2008, and managing web businesses since 1998. PE is one of the largest personal development blogs today with over a million pageviews a month with readers from over 200 countries/territories.
- I conduct online courses and coaching sessions. I’ve coached tens of thousands of people to find their life direction and achieve excellence in their life, relationships, business/career, health, and more.
- I speak regularly on personal development and entrepreneurship. Some organizations I’ve worked with include Wharton Business School, Dove, Ministry of Defence, JobsCentral, National Library, NUS Global Alumni Network, People’s Association, and Singapore Institute of Management.
- I’ve been featured over 70 times in media, including CNN, Channel News Asia, Asia One, Straits Times, Today, Business Insider, Her World, Sunday Age, and CBS. Read my full media coverage.
- I’ve been profiled in the documentary Soul Sisters, about inspiring women in Singapore. The episode shares how I came to pursue my path and my usual routine in my business:
Get My Free Content
Through my material, many readers’ lives have changed for the better:
“Absolutely love your writing. Your articles resonate very powerfully with me and I look forward to reading and continuing my leadership and skill development using your advice and experiential wisdom. That’s really all I just wanted to say — thank you for helping this 35-year-old father of 2 become the best father, professional, leader, and all around person he can be.” – Greg
“Celes, I came to know of you when I accidentally stumbled on your esteemed site ‘Personal Excellence’ on Google. I felt as if I’ve dug out a diamond in a jungle.” – Kevin
“Hi Celes! Just wanted to let you know that thanks to your podcast, I was motivated enough to draw and just finished wrapping up the first 5 chapters of my manga as Volume 1. 🙂 Been doing that since March. Right now I’m starting Volume 2. So glad to be working on something I love.” – Jessica
“I usually have a lot of contempt for self-help sites because they tend to have only a single good message that they keep repeating in different forms. But Personal Excellence is different. Every single concept that you covered has been covered so thoroughly that it gives complete satisfaction. You seem to have the inhuman, almost computer-like ability of looking for a better solution even if you already have a good, working solution.” – Adwaith
“Hi Celes, during 2012, I was going through hard times. During that time, I found your site. I went through almost all of your articles every day and it motivated me greatly. Today I have accomplished so much and I can’t believe myself. Even my critics are motivated by me! Very few people are reasons behind my success and you are one of them. Thank you.” – Praveen
“Every day I can’t believe how far I have come, and it’s all thanks to you. I’ve landed an amazing career, doubled my income, and I get to spend all my time doing what I love. You’ve helped me become someone with purpose, and I am truly enjoying my journey of ‘personal excellence’!” – Kimberly
Ready to take the next step in your growth? Subscribe to my free newsletter and get my weekly tips sent to your inbox. Your email is safe with me and I do not send spam.