Hi! I’m Celestine Chua, the founder of Personal Excellence. This site is where I share my best tips and tricks to live your best life.
I started PE in 2008, driven by my passion to help others live more consciously. Since then, it has become
- One of the top self-help sites with over 400k pageviews a month. PE readers come from all over the world, including the US, UK, Australia, Europe, Canada, India, South Africa, The Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore.
- My site is a trusted authority on self-help with over 700 articles, podcasts, and videos, with my material regularly used in school and educational curriculum.
- I’ve been featured over 80 times in the media, including CNN, Bloomberg, Business Insider, CBS Business Network, Lifehacker, Sun-Herald, The Sunday Age, and Channel News Asia.
While I write about personal growth, I do not claim to be some life expert or guru. I’m simply here to share what has worked for me and to help you live your best life.
Check out my 30-day programs Live a Better Life in 30 Days and Be a Better Me in 30 Days, which are on-demand courses that you can do in your own time. I also run live courses which I announce periodically via my newsletter. (Join my newsletter to be in the loop of my next course!)
Thank you for being here. PE is my life’s work and it is the channel through which I live my purpose. I look forward to connecting with you through the site.
Quick Notes About Me
- My life purpose is to help you grow and achieve your highest potential. My values are Excellence, Love, Truth, Courage, and Authenticity.
- I’m a frequent traveler and have traveled across Europe, U.S., and Asia, including living in London, US, Serbia, Hungary, and Chiang Mai for months at a time. While I’m from Singapore, I consider myself more of a world citizen. I love to travel as I find that it is one of the best ways to learn about the world and connect with like-minded souls. (Check out my PE reader meetups around the world.)
- I was born in June 1984. I married my soulmate since 2014 and we just gave birth to our baby girl in 2019! I consume a primarily whole-food plant-based diet, and have been a vegetarian since 2008.
- Prior to starting PE, I studied at NUS Business School, one of the top business schools in Asia, where I was on the Dean’s List and graduated as the top student in Marketing. I worked in brand management at a Fortune 100 firm before quitting to pursue my life purpose and start PE.
My Media Features
Here are some of my media features:
On Good Morning Singapore!, a morning segment on Channel 8, sharing my vision board
Panelist at the Wharton Business School’s Annual Marketing Conference in Philadelphia[/caption]
For more of my past media features, click here.
I’ve been profiled in Soul Sisters, a documentary about inspiring women in Singapore. Click below for a look into my daily life:
Articles About Me
Through my articles at PE, I share many personal stories about myself and my life. Here are some to start with:
- How I Discovered My Life Purpose (series)
- How I Found My Soulmate in Life (series)
- How I Moved On From a Heartbreak (series)
- My History Growing Up in a Household of Anger and How I Let Go of It (series)
- How I Found My Place as a Female in This World (series)
- My Journey with Emotional Eating and How I Overcame it (series)
- How I Found Peace in My Relationship with My Parents (series)
- Why I Used To Feel Inferior about My Looks and Why I No Longer Feel That Way
Get My Best Tips on Personal Growth
If you like what you see here, join my free newsletter to get all my latest articles delivered to your inbox. I look forward to seeing you on the inside! 🙂