This is the overview page of 21-Day Positivity Challenge (21DPC), conducted in March 2012.
Here is the list of all the posts for 21DPC (Mar 2012 run):
- Introduction / Announcement: 21-Day Positivity Challenge (596 official participants! See: Participant list)
- Day 1 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Happy Are You? And Why?
- Day 2 – Who is One Friend You Appreciate Having? And Why?
- Day 3 – What is One Thing That Has Been Frustrating You Lately? How Can You Overcome It?
- Day 4 – What Is Your Favorite Movie? And Why?
- Day 5 – What Do/Did You Love Most About Your Mom/Dad?
- Day 6 – What Makes You Smile?
- Day 7 – What Stresses You? Why?
- Day 8 – How Can You Overcome Your Stressors (from Day 7)?
- Day 9 – Who Inspires You? And Why?
- Day 10 – Are There Any Negative People in Your Life? Who Are They? And Why Are They There?
- Day 11 – How Can You Better Handle the Negative People (from Day 10)?
- Day 12 – What Does It Mean To Be a Positive Person? How Can You Be More Positive?
- Day 13 – What are 3 Good Things about Receiving Criticisms?
- Day 14 – What are 5 Things to Celebrate about Your Life Today?
- Day 15 – Who is Someone You Dislike? What is 1 Positive Thing You Can Share About Him/Her?
- Day 16 – What is Your Favorite Pastime? And Why?
- Day 17 – What Makes You Laugh?
- Day 18 – What are 3 Negative Thoughts You Carry? And Why?
- Day 19 – What are 3 Positive Thoughts You Can Replace Your Negative Thoughts With? (See Day 18)
- Day 20 – Who are 3 Positive People You Can Spend More Time With?
- Day 21 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Happy Are You? What Have You Learned About Positivity and Happiness?
- Roundup – How Has Your Experience Been?
Image: Happy girl in the field
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.