How to Deal With Moments of Negative Self-Worth
Do you have times when you feel lousy about yourself? Times when you hate yourself or just feel that you’re just worthless?
I have these moments, and if you do, I want you to know that you’re not alone. More importantly, I want to share with you tips to deal with such debilitating moments of negative self-worth, so that you can gain strength to continue in your journey and not feel like you need to struggle by yourself.
In this episode of The PE Podcast, I share 6 tips to deal with moments of negative self-worth:
- Tip #1: Forgive yourself
- Tip #2: Everyone is struggling
- Tip #3: Stop subjecting yourself to impossible standards
- Tip #4: Do something that makes you happy
- Tip #5: Identify trends in what’s making you feel negative
- Tip #6: Recognize you are complete
If you've found The Personal Excellence Podcast useful, I'd really appreciate it if you can leave a good rating and review on iTunes. Your review does make a difference and it will help the podcast to grow and spread the message of conscious living to the world. Thank you!
- My Brain Dumping Exercise
- Be a Better Me in 30 Days Program
- How to Overcome Perfectionism (series)
- Why You Should Stop Comparing Yourself With Others (and How to Do So)
- 7 Tips to Overcome the Impostor Syndrome
- How to Be The Most Confident Person In The World
- The Self-Confidence Manifesto
Some “pick me up’s” (relating to Tip #4) 🙂
- 13 Inspirational Movies With Important Life Lessons To Learn
- 56 Most Inspirational Songs of All Time
Image: lauren rushing