21DPC Day 11 – How Can You Better Handle the Negative People (from Day 10)?
This is Day 11 of the 21-Day Positivity Challenge (21DPC) for March 2012.
21DPC Day 11 Question
Yesterday, I asked you if there are any negative people in your life at the moment.
Some of you answered a “Yes”, and shared in detail who these people are and why they are present.
For those who answered a “Yes”, I’d like you to think over the following today:
How Can You Better Handle the Negative People (from Day 10)?
Be sure to check out the following related links:
- Reflect and answer today’s question(s). Write as few or as many words as needed to fully express yourself.
- Start applying what you wrote, starting from today.
- Execute at least one of the steps on one of the negative people you cited on Day 10 (or someone you didn’t cite, but can be a negative energy at times).
- Observe how the interaction goes, and ask yourself if it’s more positive, more negative, or the same as the past interactions with him/her.
- Think about how you can make it an even more positive experience for both you and him/her. Share your results with us in the comments section.
- Identify at least one positive thing about your day. It may be something small or something big – as long as you deem it as something positive, it counts. If you have more than 1 thing to share, then by all means, go for it!
Share Your Answers!
After you are done, share your answers in the comments area.
If you’re doing this at the start of the day, you can post your answer for today’s question first, then work on your positivity task throughout the day, then return at the end of the day to share your results for your positivity task and your end-of-day positive reflection.
Check out other participants’ answers. Pick 1-2 participants’ answers and make a meaningful reply to them. Engage in the discussions. This is a group course, so let’s support each other in these 21 days!