21DPC Day 18 Question
Today’s positivity question is this:
What are 3 Negative Thoughts You Carry?
I believe all of us have not-so-positive thoughts that float in our consciousness – just a matter of whether we are aware of them. These negative thoughts may be in the form of self-doubts, judgment against others, or grievances against the world. They may arise during moments when we are at our weakest, during times when we are stressed, or during situations when we face negative triggers.
Think over the thoughts that crossed your mind in the past and identify at least 3 negative thoughts that exist in your consciousness. If you can think of more, that’s even better – this will clear the path for more positivity to enter your mind. Tomorrow, you will be identifying the positive thoughts to replace your negative thoughts with.
- Reflect and answer today’s question(s). Write as few or as many words as needed to fully express yourself.
- Sieve out the negative thoughts that cross your mind today.
- On top of the 3 negative thoughts you cited in today’s answer, spend some time examining the thoughts that cross your mind today.
- With each thought, ask yourself if this is a positive, negative, or neutral thought.
- Make a mental note of the negative ones and share them in the comments section.
- Identify at least one positive thing about your day. It may be something small or something big – as long as you deem it as something positive, it counts. If you have more than 1 thing to share, then by all means, go for it!
Share Your Answers!
After you are done, share your answers in the comments area.
If you’re doing this at the start of the day, you can post your answer for today’s question first, then work on your positivity task throughout the day, then return at the end of the day to share your results for your positivity task and your end-of-day positive reflection.
Check out other participants’ answers. Pick 1-2 participants’ answers and make a meaningful reply to them. Engage in the discussions. This is a group course, so let’s support each other in these 21 days!