5 Tips to Deal with Negative Criticism [Video]
Last week, I got a somewhat nasty comment from a blog visitor calling me a “false prophet,” saying I’m “shepherding the meek,” and to “lead [him] or get out of [his] way.” It inspired me to create a video on how to deal with negative criticism, because let’s face it — no matter what you do in life, you are bound to face negative criticism from others. So how do we deal with them?
Well, in today’s video, I share 5 tips to deal with negative criticism. Watch the video below! 🙂
When was the last negative criticism you received? How can you deal with it using the tips in the video? 🙂 Share in the comments section on YouTube. 😀
If you’ve found this video helpful, “Like” the video on YouTube and leave a comment on YouTube. Subscribe to Celes.TV for more videos like this. Thank you, I really appreciate your support! 😀
Links referenced in the video:
- Are You Giving Your Attention to Empty Vessels?
- 9 Reasons Why Criticism Rocks (and Some of the Worst Comments I’ve Ever Received in Running my Blog)
- 8 Ways to Deal with Critical People
Want to Book a 1-1 Call with Me?
Have a burning question on your mind? Have something you need advice on? Book an almost-immediate call with me for quick advice, and cut down the time spent running in circles. The right advice given at the right time can often change the trajectory of our life for the better. Most of my clients use the call to
- Get advice on a relationship/career/life issue
- Pick themselves out of a rough spot
- Address personal stress or anxiety
- Pick my brain on a new business/web project
- Dig into a concept in my articles
Limited slots per week, depending on availability. For more information, click: Book a 1-1 Consultation Call with Me