21DPC Day 21 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Happy Are You? What Have You Learned About Positivity and Happiness?
21DPC Day 21
We’re finally here – the last day of the 21-Day Positivity Challenge! *dance*
Thank you to all of you for your amazing participation in the past 21 days. Each of you have been such an incredible spirit to the community that its indescribable. In particular, I would like to give kudos to those of you who played an active part of each day’s discussions, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Alban Brice
- derrick r
- Dilip Kumar
- Everyone else who has played a role in making 21DPC the success it is
Given that this is the last day of 21DPC, in today’s task, I’d like you to round up your experience in the past 21 days, via the following questions:
- On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (Returning to the question on Day 1 of 21DPC)
- Compare the score with what you assigned yourself for Day 1. Is there any difference? If so, how much is the difference?
- For those whose scores reflected a difference, why do you think this is the case? For those who have the exact same scores, why do you think that’s the case?
- What have you learned about positivity and happiness in the past 21 days?
- How can you apply your 21DPC lessons (from #4) moving forward?
- Reflect and answer the set of questions. above Write as few or as many words as needed to fully express yourself.
- Celebrate the past 21 days of positivity! Your task today is to celebrate your completion of 21DPC! 😀 Throw some confetti in the air, read your favorite book, take some time off, watch your favorite movie, spend some time on your new business endeavor, or do your favorite activity. You deserve this! ♥
- Identify at least one positive thing about your day. It may be something small or something big – as long as you deem it as something positive, it counts. If you have more than 1 thing to share, then by all means, go for it!
Share Your Answers!
After you are done, share your answers in the comments area.
If you’re doing this at the start of the day, you can post your answer for today’s question first, then work on your positivity task throughout the day, then return at the end of the day to share your results for your positivity task and your end-of-day positive reflection.
Check out other participants’ answers. Pick 1-2 participants’ answers and make a meaningful reply to them. Engage in the discussions. This is a group course, so let’s support each other in these 21 days!
Once again, today’s post is *NOT* the final post. So do not post your final words, thank yous or final goodbyes yet. Tomorrow’s round-up post is meant for that purpose – Stay tuned! 😀