Hi everyone – Welcome to the final roundup post for 21DJC!
We’ve finally reached the end of 21DJC. 😀
Day 21 Review
Here are the wishes from some of the participants:
“My biggest wish for the future is to be healthy and happy. I also wish to be financially independent and strong!” – Iva
“To see myself on the top. I wish to be one of the best Graphic Designer in this world. And I know, sooner or later, I will be one for sure because I’m on the right track and I know what I want from my life.” – Kamal
“My biggest wish for the future would be…. to live every day with no regrets, love whole heartedly , spend each moment living to the fullest, striving every day to challenge myself and be more than the sum of my parts!!” – Raven
“My biggest wish would be for the population of this planet to wake up and stop following traditions that are damaging to the planet.” – Glenn
“…I would wish for a utopian world with peace and harmony …..I wish for a long life, health and happiness for my family and to be able to live an evironment that allows us to reach our full-potential.” – Charles
“For myself, and obviously this includes my lovely little family of hubby and two kiddies: to find/create a spiritually rich, healthy, fit, growing and environmentally friendly way of life that is sustainable for us in the long run.” – Aletta
“My biggest wish for the future is being able to live my life as my ideal self. I feel like I’m starting to make progress and that momentum is building up and it feels really good.” – Bryan
“I wish to be more fearless, have more belief in myself and what I am truly capable of. Love and respect myself for what I am.” – Vibha
“My biggest wish would be to see the world, or even my community, come together in peace and understanding. My biggest wish is to live in a world where love is the driver of society.” – Laurel
“I wish for so many things, and the priority level of each wish fluctuates, but I consistently wish that my children are happy and healthy, that my grandson is able to shine even though (or maybe because ) he has Asberger’s, that I remain happy and fulfilled in my life path, that I remain healthy and not a burden to my children.” – Julia
“My biggest wish is to buy a house with my husband, and have a studio (instead of just a corner in a room) where I can work on my paintings whenever I want.” – Kimberly
“My biggest wish for the future is to have a real impact and a legacy for people in my country.” – melita
If you must know, my biggest wish for the future is to see the world united as one. It’s something I’ve written about in Two Important Things that Led to My Discovery of My Real Purpose.
I believe all of us (humanity) are parts of a bigger whole, and we are currently living as fragmented beings, as part of our individual life journey (though we are still connected to the same subconsciousness). The day when all of us achieve the highest level of consciousnesses (Enlightenment or whatever it is), I believe we will become united as one single consciousness – and that’s when humanity can move to the next stage of evolution.
I’d like to take this chance to thank all of you for your active participation in 21DJC.
This is by far one of our most successful challenges to date, in terms of retention rate and consistency of participation, and it’s thanks to YOU. This could have never happened without you.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your answers here, for the challenge would not be as rich if not for your sharing.
Thank you for holding true to your integrity and following through every day of the challenge, just as you intended to when you first signed up on Day 0.
Thank you for treating the questions seriously and answering them with earnesty, vs. dismissing them as just another age-old, cliche question. Because while I can meticulously craft the questions with the best intentions, they do jack if you don’t bother to put thought into them.
Thank you for making 21DJC happen so beautifully. I’m extremely grateful to all of you for your participation, and words can’t express how I feel.
Your Feedback Needed
As usual with all challenges at PE, I need your help to provide me feedback on the course itself, which will help me in creating bigger, better challenges in the future.
Regardless of whether you completed the whole 21DJC or just did selected tasks, I want to hear from you. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minutes of your time to answer the following 4 questions (in fact, the more detailed your feedback, the better it’ll be):
- How has the whole 21DJC experience been for you?
- What have you learned throughout the 21 days?
- Which question(s) did you find most meaningful? And why?
And in the spirit of 21DJC, here’s one final journaling question:
- What is one thing you’re going to do differently after having gone through 21DJC?
As a recap, here are the posts/questions for the past 21 days:
- Introduction / Announcement: “21-Day Journaling Challenge” Nov 2011 (650 official participants)
- Day 1 – What Would You Do If You Have 1 Million Dollars? | 432 Comments
- Day 2 – If You Are To Do Something For Free For the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be? | 373 Comments
- Day 3 – What is Your Ideal Diet Like? | 261 Comments
- Day 4 – If You Are To Travel Back in Time to 3 Years Ago, What Advice Would You Give Yourself? | 258 Comments
- Day 5 – Who Is the Most Important Person to You in the World? | 217 Comments
- Day 6 – What Frustrates You? | 248 Comments
- Day 7 – What is the Most Important Thing You’ve Learned in Life So Far? | 230 Comments
- Day 8 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Much Do You Love Yourself? | 212 Comments
- Day 9 – What Drives You? | 173 Comments
- Day 10 – Who Do You Enjoy Spending Time With? | 147 Comments
- Day 11 – Out of Your 5 Senses, Which is the Most Important to You, and Why? | 134 Comments
- Day 12 – What Are Your Biggest Goals for the Next Few Years? | 146 Comments
- Day 13 – What Do You Fear Most? | 132 Comments
- Day 14 – What Is Love? | 124 Comments
- Day 15 – What is the Most Painful Thing You Have Experienced To Date? | 165 Comments
- Day 16 – What Makes You Happy? | 114 Comments
- Day 17 – If The World Came To An End Today, How Would You Feel? | 101 Comments
- Day 18 – What Matters Most To You? | 102 Comments
- Day 19 – What Words Best Describe You? | 107 Comments
- Day 20 – What Limiting Beliefs Are You Holding On To? | 87 Comments
- Day 21 – What is Your Biggest Wish for the Future? | 84 Comments
Note all comments will be closed on Nov 30, Midnight EST. That’s only 2 days left, as of the writing of this post.
Post your entries to all 21 days if you haven’t. Reply to other participants. Wrap up your final thoughts and share them with the group. This is your final chance to post your replies!
Personal Excellence Forums
If you’re looking for a community of like-minded, passionate and driven individuals to grow in life together, be sure to join us at Personal Excellence Forums, where many Personal Excellence readers hang out, share their upcoming goals, create action plans and share their progress in life together.
We now have over 1,000 active members registered on the forums (meaning members who made at least 1 post and above), with a good number of them being regulars who hang out and post on a weekly basis. Many discussions on the forums are highly conscious exchanges which have undoubtedly triggered others to get working on their growth.
30DLBL, Dec 2011 Run
We are kicking off Dec’s 30DLBL in less than 3 days. If you haven’t joined us yet, now is the time to do so. Make the best out of your remaining 30 days in 2011 and get started on 2012 with a big bang. Stop hesitating – the longer you wait, the more you’re missing out on the opportunity to transform your life to the next level.
Sign up here: Live a Better Life in 30 Days Challenge for Dec 2011
Share Your Final Feedback!
Please share your final feedback via the 4 questions above! Thank you – I look forward to reading your answers! 🙂
Once again, all comments for 21DJC will be closed on Nov 30, Midnight EST.
We will be kicking off Dec’s 30DLBL on Nov 30 – I will be posting the Day 0 task in the private forums. For those who have already signed up, hop on to the private forum and post your introduction! Let’s get rolling on making the best out of our final 30 days in 2011! 😀
Image: Empty book for journaling
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.