This is the overview page for the 21-Day Journaling Challenge held in Nov 2011. The challenge is now over but you can do the tasks in your own time. Scroll down for all the challenge tasks.
Here are all the challenge posts:
- Introduction: 21-Day Journaling Challenge (650 official participants! See participant list)
- Day 1 – What Would You Do If You Have 1 Million Dollars?
- Day 2 – If You Are To Do Something For Free For the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?
- Day 3 – What is Your Ideal Diet Like?
- Day 4 – If You Are To Travel Back in Time to 3 Years Ago, What Advice Would You Give Yourself?
- Day 5 – Who Is the Most Important Person to You in the World?
- Day 6 – What Frustrates You?
- Day 7 – What is the Most Important Thing You’ve Learned in Life So Far?
- Day 8 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Much Do You Love Yourself?
- Day 9 – What Drives You?
- Day 10 – Who Do You Enjoy Spending Time With?
- Day 11 – Out of Your 5 Senses, Which is the Most Important to You, and Why?
- Day 12 – What Are Your Biggest Goals for the Next Few Years?
- Day 13 – What Do You Fear Most?
- Day 14 – What Is Love?
- Day 15 – What is the Most Painful Thing You Have Experienced To Date?
- Day 16 – What Makes You Happy?
- Day 17 – If The World Came To An End Today, How Would You Feel?
- Day 18 – What Matters Most To You?
- Day 19 – What Words Best Describe You?
- Day 20 – What Limiting Beliefs Are You Holding On To?
- Day 21 – What is Your Biggest Wish for the Future?
- Roundup – How Has Your Experience Been?
(Image: Empty book for journaling)