Latest Inspirational Quotes

“You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.” ~ Zig Ziglar

Inspirational Quote: “You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.” ~ Zig Ziglar

“All things are created twice. There’s a mental or first creation, and a physical or second creation to all things.” ~ Stephen Covey

Inspirational Quote: “All things are created twice. There’s a mental or first creation, and a physical or second creation to all things.” ~ Stephen Covey

“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” ~ Jim Rohn

Inspirational Quote: “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” ~ Jim Rohn

“The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” ~ Bill Copeland

Inspirational Quote: “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” ~ Bill Copeland

“The only reason we don’t have what we want in life is the reasons we create why we can’t have them.” ~ Tony Robbins

Inspirational Quote: “The only reason we don’t have what we want in life is the reasons we create why we can’t have them.” ~ Tony Robbins

Download my FREE ebook,
101 Inspiring Quotes of All Time

Plus get free weekly tips to live your best life!