Customer Care FAQs
Thank you for your interest / purchase of Personal Excellence’s products and courses! Due to a high volume of customer enquiries, we have created this customer FAQs page to better serve you. 🙂
- Please read through the questions first before contacting support.
- If you can’t find your answer here, please contact us via the form at the bottom of the page.
All prices are in USD.
We have two payment gateways: Paypal and Credit Card.
- Paypal accepts payments from Paypal accounts, credit cards, debit cards, and online bank accounts. For the full list of countries supported by Paypal, click here.
- As Paypal does not support all countries, we also offer direct payment by credit card. As long as you have an international credit card, you will be able to make payment for our products!
All our products and courses are in digital format and it is a deliberate company decision as part of our efforts go green. With the digital format,
- You get to download the material right away without waiting for shipping.
- You can easily access it across devices.
- It reduces our carbon footprint on the planet.
Starting from Feb 2018, all our courses come with complimentary access to a courses portal. Our website and portal are mobile responsive which means they load optimally in smartphones and tablets, in addition to PC/laptops.
As there is a large number of devices out there, it is not possible for us to test the portal on every computer and device version. However, we have received great feedback from customers who use iPads, Android tablets, and mobile smartphones. As long as you are using a relatively modern tablet/smartphone (meaning nothing from the 1990s or early 2000s), you should be able to access the portal fine.
In addition, some of our video courses come with downloadable mp4/mp3/PDF files while 30DLBL and 30BBM come with PDF and DOC files. As long as you are using a device with software that can open PDF, DOC, MP4, and/or MP3 (any audio player), you should be able to access the files fine. Even if your device can’t open these files by default, you can simply download free software that can open these file formats.
After you make payment, our server automatically generates a confirmation receipt to the email that you specified during checkout. This happens in a matter of minutes. This email has the subject: “Invoice for [name of the product you bought].” This email has further instructions on how to access your product.
If you didn’t receive an email from us after 30 minutes, there are 3 possibilities:
- The mail went into your junk/spam folder.
- Your inbox is full, causing emails to bounce.
- There was a typo in your email address during checkout. Since there was a typo, the email was sent to the wrong address.
Majority of customers who report not receiving any email fall in the first category. Please check your junk/spam folder.
If you don’t receive any email from us after 30 minutes and there’s nothing in your junk/spam, please contact us via the customer service form below with (1) The name of the product/course you purchased, (2) Your full name used at checkout, and (3) The email address used at checkout. We will look into it asap and get you sorted out!
All the documents for PE books/courses have been formatted for optimal viewing on the computer, as well as for printing. Many of our customers have printed the materials fine without issues.
Any kind of printing issue, such as margin misalignments, is typically due to individual printer setup. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with printing problems as it is out of our support scope. Please adjust the margins using your printer settings or via the “Print Preview” page, depending on your device. The printed output should basically be how it is viewed on the computer. If it doesn’t work, please contact your printer company for help.
This issue is only for customers who purchased a video course.
This is possibly due to a weak internet connection on your end. The course files are very large in size due to the high quality (each video file is 200-300 meg in size on average), and it can take a while to load depending on your internet connection speed. An Ethernet LAN connection will be faster than a wireless connection.
We recommend to load the module page with the video and click “Play” on the video player. Wait for the video to load for about 10 minutes or even 15 minutes. You should see the video streaming/playing at this point.
If you are still unable to load the files after doing the above, please contact us!
For customers who purchased 30DLBL/30BBM before Feb 1, 2018, the product was accessed via download with a download limit and expiry date. We always recommend all customers to backup their files to prevent unexpected data loss.
We have since done major upgrades for 30DLBL/30BBM and no longer offer the old versions, whether for sale or download reactivation. The new version of 30DLBL/30BBM each comes with an expanded guidebook, a revised workbook, and a course portal where you can track your progress. If you’ve lost your copy, you can upgrade to our new version of 30DLBL/30BBM (which includes portal access) for just $10 USD per course, or $15 USD if you purchased both courses in the past.
Simply contact us via the customer service form below with the subject “30DLBL Upgrade” and include (a) your past transaction ID, (b) email you used to purchase, and (c) the date you purchased, and we will send you the link for payment and access!
We are constantly evaluating our course lineup and ensuring that we have the best selection of personal growth tools for you. As new courses are launched, there are times when certain courses get retired as they are no longer supported.
Blogging Success Program and The Passive Income System were retired in Aug 2015 and their retirement was announced here. Members were given a 2-month period to download the materials which was later extended to 6 months. You should have downloaded the files during that period and backed them up accordingly.
For other video courses that you purchased between 2012 and 2016, we have done a website restructuring and the login links have changed. Please contact us with (a) your transaction ID, (b) the email you used during purchase, and (c) the date you purchased, and we will set you set up with the link. As the portal in 2012-2016 was always intended for download of materials only, we will be removing it eventually and recommend that you download the materials after you get access.
To help you in the fastest way, please provide the following information:
- The name of the product/course you purchased
- Your email address used during payment
- Your Order ID (for existing customers)
- Details of the problem/query, along with screenshots if applicable
Reach us via the form below.
- This form is only for enquiries on PE products/services or site-related matters. Please read the Contact Section for other contact purposes.
- Any ticket without the above information will cause a delay in resolution. Please note that we receive many enquiries, and every customer problem is different due to the difference in device, computer setup, etc. So the more information you provide, the better.
- If you’re not an existing customer but you’re inquiring about one of our products/courses or site-related issues, simply let us know your question(s) below.
Your email is very important to us and you should get a reply within two business working days. Please note that our customer support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm GMT +8, excluding public holidays and eve of public holidays. Thank you and we look forward to serving you! 🙂