Welcome to Personal Excellence, my platform to help you achieve your highest potential in life. I’m Celestine Chua, life coach and founder of PersonalExcellence.co. If you are someone who…
- Is passionate about your growth,
- Is committed to doing the best in everything you do,
- Believes in living your most meaningful, conscious existence,
… then you are at the right place.
My biggest passion in life is to help everyone achieve their highest potential in life. The central goal of my work is to help you create your most meaningful life on Earth, as defined by yourself. I do this through three steps:
- Opening your mind from falsehoods and beliefs, including your own limiting beliefs.
- Connecting you with your true self, and to discover your greatest goals and dreams in every life area: Career, Relationships, Love, Health, Finance, Self, Contribution, and Spirituality.
- Equipping you with the tools and strategies to break through every obstacle, pursue your highest goals, and overcome life’s setbacks.
For the past 10 years, I have worked with tens of thousands of clients to find their life purpose, create their ideal career, improve their relationships, find their soulmate, and find their inner happiness. My articles, podcasts, and content have been used by millions of visitors and helped them transform their lives.
Contrary to what some self-help gurus say, self-help is not easy nor instantaneous. I don’t claim to know all the answers. I do not promise nor offer miracle results. What I have frameworks and strategies that I have developed from over two decades of personal growth and coaching, and a commitment to help you live your best life. My methods on personal growth have helped hundreds of thousands of people break through negative life patterns, achieve breakthroughs in their life, and achieve their personal definition of success.
I’m excited to help you achieve your pinnacle, best version of yourself and your life. 🙂
- My life purpose is “To help others achieve their highest potential and live their best life; To unite the world as one.”
- In 2008, I quit my well-paying job at a Fortune 100 firm to start Personal Excellence. With zero capital, I built Personal Excellence into one of the largest personal development blogs online in less than three years, with over a million pageviews a month. Today, PE is read by millions around the world, with readers from over 200 countries/territories.
- I conduct monthly online courses and 1-1 coaching sessions. My courses include Anti-Procrastination Course, Soulmate Journey, How to Stop Stress Eating Program, 10/10 Self-Esteem Webinar, Blogging Success Program, The Passive Income Business Course, and Passion & Money.
- I host The Personal Excellence Podcast, where I share stories and tips on personal growth. The podcast receives over 10,000 downloads per episode.
- I train and speak on personal development. Organizations I’ve worked with include The Wharton School, Dove, Kimberly Clark, The Asia Business Forum, JobsCentral, Ministry of Defence, Singapore Institute of Management, National Library Board, and NUS Global Alumni Network.
- I’ve been featured over 70 times in the media, including CNN, Channel News Asia, Business Insider, Sunday Age, and CBS. I’ve been profiled in a local documentary about inspiring women in Singapore. Watch the episode for an insight into a regular day of my life:
- I graduated as the top marketing graduate from the National University of Singapore (2006), one of the top business schools in Asia. I regard the world as my home and have been to many parts of Asia, Europe, the United States, South Africa, and India.
Some articles to know more about me:
- The Day I Quit My Job to Pursue My Passion
- How I Discovered My Purpose In Life
- How I Found My Soulmate
- How I Found Peace in My Relationship with My Parents
- My History with Anger and How I Let Go of It
- My Journey with Emotional Eating and How I Overcame it
- Why I Used To Feel Inferior about My Looks and Why I No Longer Feel That Way
Get My Free Content
Through my content and courses, many readers have transformed their lives for the better.
“Absolutely love your writing. Your articles resonate very powerfully with me and I look forward to reading and continuing my leadership and skill development using your advice and experiential wisdom. Thank you for helping this 35-year-old father of 2 become the best father, professional, leader, and all round person he can be.” – Greg, United States
“Celes, I came to know of you when I accidentally stumbled on your esteemed site ‘Personal Excellence’ on Google. I felt as if I’ve dug out a diamond in a jungle.” – Kevin, United States
“Hi Celes! Just wanted to let you know that thanks to your podcast, I was motivated enough to draw and just finished wrapping up the first 5 chapters of my manga as Volume 1. Been doing that since March. Right now I’m starting Volume 2. So glad to be working on something I love.” – Jessica, Puerto Rico
“I usually have a lot of contempt for self-help sites because they tend to have only a single good message that they keep repeating in different forms. But your site is different. Every single concept that you covered has been covered so thoroughly that it gives complete satisfaction. You seem to have the inhuman, almost computer-like ability of looking for a better solution even if you already have a good, working solution.” – Adwaith, India
“Hi Celes, I took part in your first Soulmate Journey course. I recently got attached and will be getting married next year. Thanks for your coaching as I feel blessed to have found my soulmate cum hubby-to-be. Thank you!” — C, Singapore
“Hi Celes, I did your purpose exercise. As a true skeptic I thought it would never work, however in less than 30 minutes I was crying my eyes out. Thank you for being the person that you are. You are doing an amazing job at living your life purpose. “ — Leonie, Sweden
“Every day I can’t believe how far I have come, and it’s all thanks to you. I’ve landed an amazing career, doubled my income, and I get to spend all my time doing what I love. You’ve helped me become someone with purpose, and I am truly enjoying my journey of ‘personal excellence’!” – Kimberly, Canada
Ready to take the next step in your growth? Subscribe to my free newsletter and get my free weekly tips sent to your inbox. I never send spam.