Affirmation Challenge Week 2: Catch Up, Share, and Participate!
This is the second and last catch-up day for the 15-Day Affirmation Challenge where hundreds of participants around the world gather to practice positive affirmations for 15 days in July 2014. The challenge is now over, but you can do the tasks in your own time. Visit the overview page for all Affirmation Challenge tasks and posts.
Dear everyone, welcome to the second catch-up day of our 15-Day Affirmation Challenge! 😀 We are now at the week-two mark of the challenge and this is the second last day before the challenge ends. 🙂
Today’s Task: Catch Up, Share, and Participate!
Part 1: Catch Up!
Today, your main task is to catch up on any tasks that you’re behind on. If you’re currently behind by a few tasks, not to worry as it is possible to cover a few tasks in one day, as participant Foli has been doing! (It’s not the recommended pace of one a day, but it’s okay as long as you’re doing the steps duly and not rushing through them!)
Here are the 14 affirmations so far (click into each day’s posts for the full task instructions):
- Affirmation Challenge announcement and signup details: 15-Day Affirmation Challenge |Over 460 Participants!
- Affirmation Challenge Day 1 [New Beginning] | 78 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 2 [Self-Love] | 80 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 3 [Ability] | 87 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 4 [Setbacks] | 55 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 5 [Gratitude] | 63 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 6 [Self-Worth] | 72 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 7 [Opportunities] | 79 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Week 1 Catch-Up | 38 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 8 [Physical Looks] | 67 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 9 [Relationships] | 41 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 10 [Love] | 51 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 11 [Career] | 21 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 12 [Wealth] | 34 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 13 [Health] | 26 Comments
- Affirmation Challenge Day 14 [Self-Image] | 9 Comments
Part 2: Share, Engage, and Interact!
If you’re up to speed, but haven’t been sharing your answers… then please, use this day to post your daily results in the discussion threads! Remember, it’s the sharing where you crystallize your lessons, give others the opportunity to know you, and get to learn from other’s feedback. Your challenge experience is entirely dependent on your involvement. If you stay passive, you’ll get a passive, one-way learning experience; if you open up and share, you may find that it paves the way for something new to come. 🙂
We only have TWO MORE DAYS TO GO before the challenge ends! So take this invaluable opportunity to participate, share your answers, and interact with the participants.
Unlike our Week 1 review, there’s no feedback session since I’ll be posting a roundup at the end of the challenge which will include your feedback for the overall challenge.
I’m going to dive into the comments section now to engage with the rest of you, so see you guys tomorrow for Day 15 and our last task of the challenge! 🙂
Once you’re done, proceed to Affirmation Challenge Day 15!