The next manifesto is up! This one is on how to deal with energy vampires – something which many PE readers face on a daily basis.
Read the full article: How to Deal with Energy Vampires: 8 Simple Tips
Print this manifesto, put it up in your room, set it as your wallpaper, etc – So you can be reminded of the tips daily and apply them in your daily life.
Please like/share this on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc if you find it useful. Convenient share buttons can be found below this post. More manifestos can be found in the manifestos section.
This is part of the Dealing with Negative People series:
- Handling criticism:
- Giving feedback/criticism:
- Dealing with hate:
- Dealing with negative or unsupportive people:
- How to Deal with Energy Vampires: 8 Simple Tips | Manifesto
- 8 Helpful Ways to Deal with Critical People | Manifesto
- 8 Tips to Tackle Naysayers | Manifesto
- How to Deal with Rude People (series) | Manifesto
- How to Deal with Dishonest People
- How to Deal with Unsupportive Friends and Family
- 14-Day Kindness Challenge