Do you have times when you feel lousy about yourself? Times when you hate yourself or just feel that you’re just worthless?
I have these moments, and if you do, I want you to know that you’re not alone. More importantly, I want to share with you tips to deal with such debilitating moments of negative self-worth, so that you can gain strength to continue in your journey and not feel like you need to struggle by yourself.
In this episode of PE Podcast (PEP005), I share 6 tips to deal with moments of negative self-worth:
- Tip #1: Forgive yourself
- Tip #2: Everyone is struggling
- Tip #3: Stop subjecting yourself to impossible standards
- Tip #4: Do something that makes you happy
- Tip #5: Identify trends in what’s making you feel negative
- Tip #6: Recognize you are complete
- Listen via web player: https://personalexcellence.co/podcast/5/
- Listen via iTunes: https://personalexcellence.co/itunes/
- Listen via Stitcher: https://personalexcellence.co/stitcher/
- My Brain Dumping Exercise
- Be a Better Me in 30 Days Program
- How to Overcome Perfectionism (series)
- Why You Should Stop Comparing Yourself With Others (and How to Do So)
- ‘I’m a Fraud’ – 7 Tips to Overcome the Impostor Syndrome
- How to Be The Most Confident Person In The World
- The Self-Confidence Manifesto
Some “pick me up’s” (relating to Tip #4) 🙂
- 13 Inspirational Movies With Important Life Lessons To Learn
- 56 Most Inspirational Songs of All Time
Image: Sad girl
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.