This is the question #8 of the 13-Day #2013Countdown Challenge as we count down to the year of 2013 as one PE community. The challenge is now over, but you can still read more about it and participate in your own time. Visit the overview page for all 13 countdown questions.
Welcome to Day 6 of the 2013 Countdown Challenge! 😀
2013 Countdown, Question #8…
Questions for the 13-day, 13-question countdown so far:
- #13: How has your year of 2012 been? | 168 Comments | Post Your Response
- #12: What are 12 things you love about year 2012? | 120 Comments | Post Your Response
- #11: What were your lowest points this year? Why? | 113 Comments | Post Your Response
- #10: What lessons have you learned from those low points? | 69 Comments | Post Your Response
- #9: What could you have done better this year? (Be honest with yourself) | 41 Comments | Post Your Response
Today’s question, question #8, is:
[Cont from #9] What can you do to ensure you don’t repeat the same behaviors in 2013?
- Reflect and answer today’s question. There’s no word limit – whether minimum or maximum. Write as few or as many words as you want. It’s all up to what you want to express!
- Share your answer. After you are done writing, copy and paste your answer in the comments area and post it there.
- Check out other participants’ answers. Other participants will be sharing their answers too, so feel free to read and reply to their answers.
Look forward to reading your answers! 🙂
(After you are done, proceed to #7: What are you most grateful for in 2012?)