This is question #11 of the Year End Countdown Challenge held in Dec 2012, where we count down to the new year with 13 reflective questions. The challenge is now over but you can do the tasks in your own time. Visit the overview page for all the challenge tasks.
Welcome to Day 3 of the 2013 Countdown Challenge! :D
2013 Countdown, Question #11…
The questions for the 13-day, 13-question countdown so far:
- #13: How has your year of 2012 been? | 143 Comments | Post Your Response
- #12: What are 12 things you love about year 2012? | 84 Comments | Post Your Response
Today’s question, question #11, is:
What were your lowest points this year? Why?
- Reflect and answer today’s question. There’s no word limit – whether minimum or maximum. Write as few or as many words as you want. It’s all up to what you want to express!
- Share your answer. After you are done writing, copy and paste your answer in the comments area and post it there.
- Check out other participants’ answers. Other participants will be sharing their answers too, so feel free to read and reply to their answers.
Look forward to reading your answers! :)
(After you are done, proceed to #10: What lessons have you learned from those low points?)