This is the overview page for the 14-Day Kindness Challenge held in Nov 2012, where we do different acts of kindness for 14 days. The challenge is now over but you can do the tasks in your own time. Scroll down for all the challenge tasks.
Here are all the challenge posts:
- Introduction: 14-Day Kindness Challenge (810 official participants! See participant list)
- Kindness Challenge in the Media
- Blog about Your 14-Day Kindness Journey!
- Day 0: Get Someone to Join the Challenge!
- Day 1: Give a Hug to Everyone You See
- Day 2: Give Up Your Seat To Someone
- Day 3: Write 3 Thank-You Notes to 3 People You Appreciate
- Day 4: Sign Up For Volunteer Work (On Top of Whatever You Have Been Doing)
- Day 5: Give a Genuine Compliment to at Least 3 People
- Day 6: Talk to Someone You Don’t Normally Talk To
- Day 7: Make a Donation
- Day 8: Pick Up Litter
- Day 9: Write a Letter to Someone Who Has Made a Difference in Your Life
- Day 10: Send Flowers to Someone
- Day 11: Be Kind to Someone You Dislike
- Day 12: Forgive Someone
- Day 13: Give Someone a Treat
- Day 14: Do Something Unexpectedly Nice For Someone (Plus World Kindness Day Celebration!)
- Roundup: Reflection and Next Steps!
- [Manifesto] 14-Day Kindness Challenge
(Image: Hands holding red seeds)