This is the overview page for the 14-Day Gratitude Challenge held in Aug 2013, where we practice gratitude for 14 days. The challenge is now over but you can do the tasks in your own time. Scroll down for all the challenge tasks.
Here are all the challenge posts:
- Introduction: 14-Day Gratitude Challenge (Over 200 official participants! See participant list)
- Day 0: Start a Gratitude Journal
- Day 1: Write 10 Things You are Grateful For
- Day 2: Give Thanks for Your Food
- Day 3: Write a Gratitude Note to Someone
- Day 4: Reflect on the Meaning of Gratitude
- Day 5: Identify 3 Things to Appreciate about Your Adversary
- Day 6: Give Thanks for Your Life
- Day 7: Give Thanks to Yourself
- Day 8: Transform an Ungrateful Thought
- Day 9: Share Something You are Grateful For
- Day 10: Give a Gratituity Tip
- Day 11: List 3 Things You Tend to Take For Granted (and What You Plan to Do About Them)
- Day 12: Take Action on Your Plan from Day 11!
- Day 13: Do a Gratitude Meditation
- Day 14: Give Thanks for Your Mistakes
- Roundup: Reflection and Next Steps!