#2013Countdown, #1: What is your motto for 2013? (Happy New Year 2013!!! =))
This is the question #1 of the 13-Day #2013Countdown Challenge as we count down to the year of 2013 as one PE community. The challenge is now over, but you can still read more about it and participate in your own time. Visit the overview page for all 13 countdown questions.
Welcome to Day 13 of the 2013 Countdown Challenge! :D
2013 Countdown, Question #1…
Questions for the 13-day, 13-question countdown so far:
- #13: How has your year of 2012 been? | 191 Comments | Post Your Response
- #12: What are 12 things you love about year 2012? | 129 Comments | Post Your Response
- #11: What were your lowest points this year? Why? | 140 Comments | Post Your Response
- #10: What lessons have you learned from those low points? | 92 Comments | Post Your Response
- #9: What could you have done better this year? (Be honest with yourself) | 75 Comments | Post Your Response
- #8: What can you do to ensure you don’t repeat the same behaviors in 2013? | 64 Comments | Post Your Response
- #7: What are you most grateful for in 2012? | 69 Comments | Post Your Response
- #6: What are your biggest accomplishments this year? | 67 Comments | Post Your Response
- #5: What lessons have you gained in 2012? | 53 Comments | Post Your Response
- #4: What are your biggest goals for 2013? | 65 Comments | Post Your Response
- #3: How do you plan to realize those goals (from #4)? | 33 Comments | Post Your Response
- #2: What are you going to do to make 2013 your best year ever? | 19 Comments | Post Your Response
The final question, Question #1, is,
What is your motto for 2013?
Put on your reflection cap and let your thoughts flow. Below is an empty form which you can use to write your answers to the question. Treat it as your self-reflection “room”.
(Note you will not see the form below if you’re viewing this in your email client. Visit the actual post online to see the form.)
What is your motto for 2013?
- Reflect and answer today’s question. There’s no word limit – whether minimum or maximum. Write as few or as many words as you want. It’s all up to what you want to express!
- Share your answer. After you are done writing, copy and paste your answer in the comments area and post it there.
- Check out other participants’ answers. Other participants will be sharing their answers too, so feel free to read and reply to their answers.
Look forward to reading your answers!
End of the 2013 Countdown Challenge
This concludes the 2013 Countdown Challenge. I would like to thank all of you for your amazing participation throughout these 13 days of the challenge. I’ll be posting *MY* own year-end review later in the day, so stay tuned for that. Update - It’s up now! Read: My 2012 in Review A Year of New Milestones, Creation of My Self-Identity, and New Beginnings
Happy new year 2013 everyone!! Hope you guys have a fantastic new year ahead!
« #2013Countdown, #2: What are you going to do to make 2013 your best year ever?
[Manifesto] The Resolution Manifesto »