Most of you are probably familiar with goal setting, where you set your goal, set a target, and pursue it relentlessly. However, do you know what is the message of your goal? What you are trying to realize through your goal?
In this episode of PE Podcast (PEP003), I share:
- What it means to know the message behind your goal,
- 3 reasons why knowing your message can be that difference between struggling and thriving in your goal, between failing and succeeding, and between misery and being happy in life,
- 4 specific goal scenarios of how to apply this concept — losing weight, building your blog/business, being a professional athlete/performer, and improving your relationship with your family — and how this can relate to you, and
- 3 questions to ask yourself in any goal pursuit
- Listen via web player: https://personalexcellence.co/podcast/3/
- Listen via iTunes: https://personalexcellence.co/itunes/
- Listen via Stitcher: https://personalexcellence.co/stitcher/
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.