I’m so incredibly excited!! After a month of envisionment, planning and writing, the blog is finally up!! 🙂 I have already written a few series of articles which I will be posting over the course of the next few weeks, the first being a series on ‘Discovering Your Purpose’ (7-parter). The reason why I wrote these articles before launching is because I want to be able to fully focus on writing content first, then marketing when the site is launched, versus trying to juggle the two activities together and doing a sub-standard job on each.
If you are new here, welcome! 🙂 I am Celes and this blog is here because I want you to get the absolute best out of living 🙂 A few months ago, I quit my full-time brand management job which I love, in pursuit of something I love even more – my life purpose to help people achieve their highest potential.
This blog is one of the channels which I plan to use to achieve that 🙂
In case you have not already read on the main page, this blog is all about personal development. Every week, it will be updated with new articles aimed at improving your life, covering areas of your life such as Career & Work, Relationships, Health & Fitness, Finance & Wealth, Spirituality, etc. The topics covered include:
- Conscious Living – Discover your life purpose; Develop self-awareness; Accept and take charge of your life
- Goal Achievement – Set visionary goals, develop strategies and conquer them
- Maximize Productivity – Become a master of your own time; Stop procrastination
- People Skills – Develop rigorous interpersonal skills
- Emotional Mastery – Manage your emotions and get in tune with them
- States of Minds – Develop positive thinking; Stay motivated; Overcome fear and stress
Be sure to bookmark and subscribe to the RSS feed so that you can return regularly and immerse yourself in materials that help you bring the best out of your life 🙂 Stay tuned for new articles!
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.