[Manifesto] How to Finish What You Start
Here’s a manifesto for those of you who have a problem finishing your endless lists of projects. 😉
Read the full article: How to Finish What You Start
Print this manifesto, put it up in your room, set it as your wallpaper, etc – So you can be reminded of the tips daily and apply them in your daily life.
Please like/share this on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc if you find it useful. Convenient share buttons can be found below this post. More manifestos can be found in the manifestos section.
[New!] Want to Book a 1-1 Call with Me?
After ongoing requests about my coaching, I have set up a 1-1 consultation page for you to book an almost-immediate call with me for quick advice. You can use the call to
- Get advice on a relationship/career/life issue
- Pick yourself out of a rough spot
- Address personal stress or anxiety
- Pick my brain on a new business/web project you're working on
- Clarify/Dig into a concept in my articles
For more information, click: Book a 1-1 Consultation Call with Me