How to Say No
Do you hate to say no? Do you often find yourself saying yes because you don’t like to make others feel bad?
Well, I do, and I can relate. I used to be terrible at saying no until I realized that continually saying “yes” was digging myself into a ditch and led me with little time for my personal goals and relationships.
In this episode of The PE Podcast, I share 6 tips to say no that I’ve been applying, along with personal examples:
- Tip #1: Know what is you want to say yes to
- Tip #2: Know that saying no is okay
- Tip #3: Many little yes’es to irrelevant things, or mildly relevant things, even if small, can deviate you from your main goal
- Tip #4: Be honest about it
- Tip #5: Give alternatives (if you like)
- Tip #6: Do a life audit if you’re getting a high noise signal
If you've found The Personal Excellence Podcast useful, I'd really appreciate it if you can leave a good rating and review on iTunes. Your review does make a difference and it will help the podcast to grow and spread the message of conscious living to the world. Thank you!