[SIGN UPS CLOSED] Ready to Overcome Procrastination—Permanently? Join Anti-Procrastination Course NOW! [Starts Aug 23]
Update Aug 17:
Our class is almost filled up and we have only five three one seat left!
Update Aug 18: Our class is now filled up and I’m allotting a few more seats for final registrants. THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE TO REGISTER, so grab hold of this opportunity!!
In this course, I’ll be working hand-in-hand with YOU to bust YOUR procrastination issues, once and for all. Are you in or out? If you’re serious about eliminating procrastination and learning the art of becoming 100% motivated in all your goals, this is THE course for you.
I don’t know when I’m going to conduct this course again, this is the best chance for us to work together on realizing your goals/dreams. Please don’t procrastinate on joining an anti-procrastination course; it would be the greatest irony of them all! Register via the button below, and I look forward to working with you this coming Saturday (Aug 23).
Are there areas of your life which you’ve been procrastinating on — be it losing weight, starting a new business, working on your blog, achieving straight As, improving on your eating habits, or more? Do you wish to STOP procrastinating and achieve results in these areas right away?
If so, then my upcoming Anti-Procrastination Course is just for you! Last year, I conducted the Anti-Procrastination Course, my one-stop course on overcoming procrastination for life, to a full class of over 30 participants. Many of them experienced breakthroughs in their personal goals and achieved significant results in those goals — the very goals which they had been putting off for months (if not years) prior to the course.
Some of the *many* testimonials I got for the course:
“[Through the Anti-Procrastination Course,] I’ve cleared a lot of my backlog tasks at work. Relationships with my subordinates improved. But the best thing I’ve done is that after the first week [of the Anti-Procrastination Course], I went out there and bought the property that I’ve been eyeing for quite sometime. I’ve been property hunting for two whole years and missed a lot of good deals just because I’m afraid to make a move.” ~ Alyssa Chong, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
“Truly eye-opening. By the second module, numerous ‘light bulbs’ and ‘ah-ha’ moments had inspired me to address some very deep seated issues… issues I never even thought about when I signed up. My life is different now… I am inspired and excited about the days ahead.” ~ Nancy Lopez, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
“Many changes that took place for me throughout the course were internal. I noticed lots of external changes towards other goals that happened without much effort, in the “flow,” before we even got to the last module! ” ~ Marina Selezeneva, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
Come Aug 23, I’m conducting my second run of the Anti-Procrastination Course. If you experience bouts of procrastination in your life, be it in a specific area or overall in your life goals, I’m here to help you eliminate your procrastination–permanently.
Myself as a Heavy Procrastinator
Some of you may not know this, but I used to be a heavy procrastinator.
- In school, I would put off studying for exams, studying only at the very last minute, or sometimes not studying at all. With assignments and projects, I would put off doing them because I hated doing them.
- During school vacations, when my friends were busy getting vacation jobs, I deliberately avoided doing so because I wanted to relax. I thought it was stupid to work during the holidays because I would have the rest of my life to work. I scoffed at the notion of being a hard, conscientious worker.
- In the area of health and fitness, I wanted to lose weight but I kept playing lip service to exercising and eating right, instead skipping exercise sessions and eating junk food.
- I also procrastinated on my goal of finding a partner even though deep down, I wanted to be in a relationship.
Such procrastination behavior would leave me scrambling (and very stressed out) whenever there were deadlines. Not only that, it would also negatively impact my goals. For example, studying at the last minute for my exams left me with a lousier grade than I could have gotten since I didn’t have time to study everything.
Then there were the long-term, Quadrant 2 goals which I kept neglecting since they would never become urgent. Not only that, such goals — like exercising, eating healthy, achieving my ideal body, finding love, etc. — were “great to have” goals which were too difficult to achieve or would take too much work, leading to further procrastination. The problem, though, is that such goals never become too urgent until it’s too late (e.g., irreversible health problems for not eating healthily, being too settled into a career to pursue one’s passion, being too old to start a family of one’s own,a etc.).
From Heavy Procrastinator to Super Motivated
Then, things changed. Starting from my late teens, I became a natural go-getter.
During my university years, I studied in NUS Business School, one of the top business schools in Asia. I was the Dean’s Lister (an honorary roll for top performers) every academic year and eventually graduated as the top student in my specialization of Marketing. During my graduation, I was awarded with two gold medals — Chettiar’s Temple Medal and Ban Hin Leong Gold Medal — honors bestowed to the most outstanding student, as determined by the school’s board.
Quitting My Job to Pursue My Passion
When I discovered my passion to help others grow, it didn’t take long before I quit my corporate job to start my personal development blog/business right after – without any experience in life coaching. I was only 24 then — an age which most (then) would consider premature to pursue one’s passion.
Through consistent action-taking though, it was a matter of MONTHS before my business, Personal Excellence, took off. Today, PE is one of the top personal development blogs in the world, with hundred thousands of readers every month. I’ve been named as one of the top 30 coaches in the world by Coaching Gurus International, and have coached/trained over thousands of individuals to personal success. To date, I’ve received over 80 media coverage including CNN, Channel News Asia, Channel 8, and Asia One.
Taking Action in All Other Goals
It doesn’t end there. Over the past three years alone, I’ve realized all my Quadrant 2 goals, all before hitting 30. These goals include:
- Achieving my ideal weight. I tackled my eating issues, prioritized healthy eating, made fitness a staple of my life, and finally achieved my ideal weight.
- Traveling. In mid-2011, I packed my bags and went on a seven-month travel; subsequently in 2013, I continued traveling to more countries. Over the course of the two years, I spent nearly 50% of my time traveling, and visited 20 different cities spanning across Europe, United States, Asia, India, and South Africa.
- Building my passive-income business which allows me to work anytime I want without having to worry about money.
- Building a location-free business which allows me to work anywhere in the world without having to be in Singapore (where I live) — which is why I’m also able to travel freely too
- Finding my soulmate, my ideal partner for life (and subsequently getting married earlier this year)
Now, maybe you’re thinking, “That’s great. Celes, you’ve a high level of discipline and self-motivation which help you to achieve these goals… me, I can never be that disciplined and motivated. I can never realize these goals.” In fact, this is what many tell me.
Right? Well, WRONG:
- My continuous action taking has nothing to do with discipline. Ever since my university years, I have considered myself the most undisciplined person on earth. After all, discipline is about forcing to do what you don’t feel like doing—I do not believe in forcing myself to do things that I do not want to do. And I don’t believe you should either.
- Neither does my action have to do with me being naturally motivated. Like I shared earlier, I used to be highly unmotivated about my life, from studying, to working, to healthy eating, to exercising, to love. I was not born with naturally high motivation.
The reason for my natural “ability” to take action is because I have figured out the key to tackling procrastination. There is a common pattern to procrastination, and removing its supporting foundations will lead to natural action-taking thereafter. THAT’S WHY I’m able to take action NATURALLY, RELENTLESSLY, and seemingly EFFORTLESSLY. THAT’S WHY procrastination has no place in my life–in the event it does surface, I simply tackle it at its root and it dissipates right away.
The thing is it can be the same for you too. Just like me, you can permanently eliminate procrastination from your life. And this is exactly what I’ll be working with you in my upcoming Anti-Procrastination Course!
What You Will Learn
In the upcoming Anti-Procrastination Course, you will…
- Understand your root reasons for procrastination. Right from Module 1, we’ll plunge head-first into understanding the real roots of your procrastination (any procrastination). This is critical to bust procrastination at its root.
- Learn to tap into your inspiration such that you’ll be naturally motivated all the time, without having to force or discipline yourself to take action.
- Bust through procrastination beliefs keeping you from action. All of us have beliefs — some good and empowering ones, others not so good and quite disempowering, hence leading to procrastination. Starting from Module 2, we’ll be identifying your limiting beliefs making you procrastinate and breaking through them.
- Create your power action plan. What’s the use of talking without action? By Module 3, you’ll create your power action plan to take action on your desired goals. You’ll be taking action on your action plan for the next five weeks of the course, all while applying the new principles taught on a weekly basis.
- Defeat perfectionism. A huge cause of procrastination is perfectionism — fear of taking action because you’re afraid that the results may not be as perfect as you want or resistance towards failure. We’ll be tackling this in Module 4.
- Create your flow environment. How to create a supportive, “procrastination-proof” environment where you take action 100% of the time. We’ll be doing this in Module 5.
- Create your productivity ritual. In Module 6, we’ll create your productivity ritual, a routine of daily activities that keeps you motivated every day, such that procrastination no longer becomes an issue (the very concept I shared in my latest book, 10 Rules of Super Productive People). This ritual is essential to helping you be in tune with your natural “flow,” and help you create results seamlessly, every day.
- Eliminate your excuses. Are you constantly coming up with reasons for not taking action? Would you like to have more “reasons” or “results” to show for in the next five years of your life? In Module 7, we’ll be working on excuse elimination, i.e., eliminating any excuse that’s keeping you from action.
- Learn procrastination-resolution techniques. How to break through any procrastination and become a natural action-taker. We’ll be learning many crucial tips to tackle procrastination throughout the eight modules.
There will be eight sessions, conducted weekly on every Saturday (with the exception of a break week mid-course). At the moment, the sessions are planned for the following dates (subject to changes):
- Module 1: Aug 23 (Saturday)
- Module 2: Aug 30 (Saturday)
- Module 3: Sep 6 (Saturday)
- Module 4: Sep 13 (Saturday)
- * There will be no class on Sep 20 as it is a break week.
- Module 5: Sep 27 (Saturday)
- Module 6: Oct 4 (Saturday)
- Module 7: Oct 11 (Saturday)
- Module 8: Oct 18 (Saturday)
Each session is two hours long, conducted between 9 pm and 11 pm Singapore time (GMT +8). The corresponding timings for other time zones can be found below, but please double check them as they may be subject to errors (due to daylight savings etc.):
- CDT (GMT -5, with daylight savings): Saturday, 8 am to 11 am
- EDT (GMT -4, with daylight savings): Saturday, 9 am to 11 am
- UTC (GMT +0): Saturday, 1 pm to 3 pm
- CET (All locations on CET are currently on CEST, due to daylight savings) / CEST (GMT +2): Saturday, 3 pm to 5 pm
- IST (GMT +5:30): Saturday, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Some Testimonials from Past Participants…
“ What surprised me the most about taking this course, was I now see pretty much everything in my life differently. My ‘un-finished’s and/or procrastinations’ were merely the surface, or shell, of much deeper issues. ‘Trying’ to address, or stop procrastinating, was me just spinning my wheels. It was no wonder I was getting nowhere.
By the second module, numerous ‘light bulbs’ and ‘ah-ha’ moments had inspired me to address some very deep seated issues… issues I never even thought about when I signed up. Surprise, surprise. My life is different now… I am inspired and excited about the days ahead. The physical environment changes are great to see (my office is purged, papers are tossed, furniture reorganized, etc.), but for me, the shift in the un-seens (relationships/personal interactions) are even more impressive.
Thank you SO much Celes, for yet another GREAT course! ”
~ Nancy Lopez, USA, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
“ I am very pleased to have participated in Celestine’s Anti-Procrastination Course. The contents and results were extraordinary.
I was very dubious before signing up, being a skeptical person by nature. However, I’d spent my life suffering from [procrastination]–and feeling bad about myself because of it. Having read some very promising articles on Personal Excellence, I decided to take the risk.
I was pleasantly and productively surprised. This course was neither saccharine nor pushy. Celes’s presentation was straightforward, logical, instructional, and stuck to basics without hand-waving or false promises of success. She is very respectful of class members, repeats questions and answers, reinforces important points clearly, and acknowledges participation in a supportive manner.
The material was well-organized and flowed from topic to topic in a way that built knowledge and helped evoke self-awareness. (Believe me when I say I am a tough customer and resistant to any gaps in logic or faulty examples.) The unfolding of Celes’ hypotheses of the causes of procrastination and the straightforward strategies to combat them were practical and workable. In fact, the simplicity of her approach reduced my lifelong issue from a mountain to a much more manageable molehill.
Through this course, I learned that I am not intrinsically lazy and that procrastination is not my normal milieu–that it is a symptom. I learned the deep-seated causes of procrastination, which are the true obstacles that I need to overcome. Celes offered practical steps to change behavior. These steps are flexible and allow me to customize them in ways that are suited to my personality and habits.
I would highly recommend this course to others if you want sincerely helpful strategies and clear understanding. It was an eye opener for me. ”
~ Diana Diehl, USA, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
“ Thanks to Celestine’s deep approach, the course yielded results, one step at a time. It was demanding at times to confront my deepest fears and root causes behind the ideas and beliefs that governed my current routine, but it was definitely worth it. Superficial fixes would work only on a short-term basis. Looking at the root cause, if applied correctly, will fix the problem for life.
The most valuable and useful thing I got form this course was the shift of perspective — to realize that procrastination is actually just a symptom, of some other, much deeper problem. It seemed scary and a bit hard at first, to drill all the way down to the root cause of my fear, but once I got there, the wrong belief just dissipated and left space for the new, empowering belief at its place.
I would recommend this course to all the people who are ready to face themselves and get rid of procrastination once and for all. I’m on my way there now.
Thank you, Celes, once again. And kind regards until next time ”
~ Tihana Fizulic, Croatia, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
“ I gained a lot from the Anti-Procrastination Course. I’ve cleared a lot of my backlog tasks at work. Relationships with my subordinates improved as we get lesser tension due to the backlogs.
But the best thing I’ve done is after the first week, I went out there and bought the property that I’ve been eyeing for quite sometime. I’ve been property hunting for two whole years and missed a lot of good deals just because I’m afraid to make a move. Then I finally understood that I had let fear of the property market condition overtake my passion in real estate investment.
I have learned the reason for my procrastination on a lot of my goals all this year. Right now the path seems clear for me without the cloud of procrastination blocking my view. I just wanna say thank you, Celes. ”
~ Alyssa Chong, Malaysia, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
“This course was very thorough and well-thought-of, material was well-researched and professionally presented. Many changes that took place for me throughout the course were internal. I noticed lots of external changes towards other goals that happened without much effort, in the “flow”, before we even got to the last module. At the end, the last module really brought everything together nicely.
Celes, THANK YOU so much for the course! The sessions have definitely been my one-ups. I would recommend this course to EVERYONE!”
~ Marina Selezeneva, Canada, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
“ Celes’s anti-procrastination course has given me a completely new view on procrastination. I don’t want to give too much away as those aha moments that all participants had in the course are part of the reasons why it is so great.
Don’t expect a bunch of quick-fix tips but an integral approach at procrastination. However you will be awarded with not just a new view on procrastination but also other areas of your life. Yes, the course requires a lot of work if you want to achieve the maximum effect but on the other hand it will enable you to learn new tools that will help you see what is behind your procrastination.
Celes is a great presenter; knows her topic deep-through and was able to instantly address every question participants had.
Definitely worth my money and I will be on my watch for any upcoming courses by Celes. ”
~ Elvira Matko, Slovenia, Anti-Procrastination Course Participant
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
This course is highly beneficial to everyone, because all of us are susceptible to procrastination, whether we realize it or not. Specifically, if…
- … you are experiencing procrastination in any area of your life (be it achieving your ideal weight, starting your next business, finding your soulmate, studying, working on your blog, making a much-needed career switch, managing your finances, and so on)
- … you find yourself often bouncing back and forth between being highly motivated to achieve a goal and feeling lethargic and “lazy” to work on it
- … you want to achieve breakthrough results in X areas/goals by the end of 2014 vs. putting off these goals (like you’ve been for the past months/years of your life)
- … you want to eliminate procrastination once-and-for-all, guided by someone who has worked through her procrastination issues and helped others to achieve the same
I’m lazy and often unmotivated. Can I really get results from this course?
Yes. In the course, you’ll learn that your laziness and lack of motivation are symptoms, not issues. The root issue of your procrastination is something else. I’ll be working with you to uncover these root issues and to break through them.
Of course, the results you’re going to get is dependent on how committed you are to the course and whether you actively apply the strategies and take action. If you’re expecting a bunch of quick fixes, then sorry, this course isn’t for you. But if you’re looking for real solutions that work, that address the root cause(s) of your procrastination to eliminate the problem and set you sailing for life, then yes, this course is for you. As long as you apply what you’ve learned, and you follow through what we work through in the course, you will achieve breakthrough results — in the way that you define for yourself. The testimonials above don’t lie.
What is the format of the course?
It will be an online group coaching class, where all participants will log on to an online meeting room (details all provided after registration) every week. During the class, I’ll present the content for that week live, along with live exercises that everyone will work together and share their answers during stipulated sharing sessions. Throughout each class, all participants will get to text-chat with one another using the text-chat function of the meeting room. The last segment of each week’s class is always an open Q&A for that week’s topic.
All sessions are recorded, and the video recordings and powerpoint slides are sent after every module.
There are some clashes between the course schedule and my calendar. What should I do?
Don’t worry! I will be providing recordings of the course for attendees who can’t make it for specific weeks. Each week’s recording would be available for viewing for one week from the date of the session. This is to help the participants who already have prior engagements that clash with the course schedule.
Is this run the same as last year’s course?
Yes and no. Yes, in that the course fundamentals will be the same.
No, in that the course has been so significantly upgraded that it’s like a new course altogether. There’s at least a 50% update to existing content, addition of new concepts/material, and 100% expansion of the course from the original four weeks/modules to now eight weeks/modules! This will allow greater depth to work on your procrastination issues and remove the roots once and for all.
I’m an alumni of last year’s course and I’m interested to attend again.
As a special thank-you for supporting my work, all alumni of last year’s live course will get to attend for free! Attending the course again is also a great way to reinforce the lessons you have learned, not to mention that this course is actually a significant upgrade from last year’s run, meaning attending it will be a whole new experience altogether.
However, please only sign up if you plan to attend the live course. If you only want to view the recordings, you will have automatic access one week after the live course ends (in end October 2014), in the Anti-Procrastination members portal (which you already have the login information to after the first run). I’ll be replacing the recordings for the previous run (the one you attended) with recordings for this run — this is complimentary for you as a thank-you for being a part of last year’s course. Registering for a ticket with little/no intention of attending the live class will only rob someone else of the seat. (Alumni who sign up but do not attend the live classes will be removed from the weekly course mailing list after two sessions of no-show, since the intention of the live class is for active members.)
Simply let me know your interest and post your payment transaction number for last year’s course in the comments section and I’ll hook you up with the registration details!
I’ve bought the Anti-Procrastination Course (product version) and I’d like to attend the live course.
If you have bought Anti-Procrastination Course product, you get to attend this course at a top up fee minus whatever you’ve paid for the product. You will find the live experience much richer than viewing a video recording because you get to interact with the participants, do the exercises live, share your answers, ask questions, and get instant feedback. Also, being part of the live course entails you with unlimited e-mail consultation with me on the course content throughout the duration of the course (nearly three months).
Simply let me know your interest to join the live course and post the transaction number for your product purchase in the comments section and I’ll send you top-up link via e-mail!
How much is the course?
REGISTER NOW and Get Your Ticket!!
The Anti-Procrastination Course is a rigorous eight-week course that deep-dives into your procrastination behavior and addresses it at its root. By the end of the course, you will find yourself a master action-taker, with procrastinistic tendencies long behind you.
For the length of the course and the live coaching sessions you get from the course, my one-to-one coaching clients spend thousands just to get the equivalent. As for the value of the content… it’s priceless. Imagine being able to act whenever you want, take action on your most important goals with ease (achieving your ideal weight, starting your new business, making that much-needed career shift, improving your eating habits, increasing your wealth, finding your soulmate, etc.), and never be weighed down by procrastination issues again — such is a result that can’t be quantified in any monetary term.
With Anti-Procrastination Course, I’ve priced it at a highly affordable rate of only $338 USD. That’s an entire eight-week, live group coaching course at less than $22 per hour of live course, which is opposed to my usual coaching rate of $197 per hour. This course is the best, most accessible way to get quality personal life coaching from me, without paying for a one-to-one life coach which can easily amount to thousands for the volume of material and the course length. One-time payment: Installment plan option: (Pick either of the two options. Once you make payment, you’ll get a payment receipt from Paypal. Simply post a comment to this blog post with your Paypal transaction ID, and I’ll then revert to you via e-mail in the next 24 hours for the next steps of the course!) Imagine a life of no procrastination. You’re able to take action whenever you want… be it exercising when you want to, studying whenever it’s time to hit the books (without any self-resistance), working when deadlines call for it, taking due action to write your book / create your business plan / work on your blog / work on your latest project every single day without putting things off. How much can you achieve in such a life? How accomplished will you be? How fulfilling will your life be? I’ll let you fill in the blanks yourself. I only conduct this course once a year, if ever. I’m not sure if I’ll be conducting this course again (my yearly course schedule always changes, and there are always new courses that I’m interested to conduct), so register now to avoid any regrets. Thanks and I look forward to working with you come August 23! Update Aug 17: Our class is almost filled up and we have only five three one seat left! Update Aug 18: Our class is now filled up and I’m allotting a few more seats for final registrants. THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE TO REGISTER, so grab hold of this opportunity!! In this course, I’ll be working hand-in-hand with YOU to bust YOUR procrastination issues, once and for all. Are you in or out? If you’re serious about eliminating procrastination and learning the art of becoming 100% motivated in all your goals, this is THE course for you. Please don’t procrastinate on joining an anti-procrastination course; it would be the greatest irony of them all! Register via the button above, and I look forward to working with you this coming Saturday (Aug 23).
Update Aug 23: We have an overwhelming response with 29 registrants, and registration is now closed! Thanks to everyone who has registered, and look forward to working with you in the course ahead!!
Let me know via the comments section. Thanks!
Tags: Course, Getting Things Done, Laziness, Prioritization, Procrastination, Productive People, Self-Discipline