[Sign Ups Closed] Want to Overcome Procrastination—For Life? Join the Anti-Procrastination Course NOW! [Starts June 2]
Are you procrastinating on certain goals on your life (e.g., losing weight, finding your soulmate, starting your new business, working on your blog, being the top student)? Do you wish to stop procrastinating and realize those goals right away?
If so, the all-new anti-procrastination course is for you!
Introducing: Anti-Procrastination Course in June!
Come June 2, I will be conducting a four-week anti-procrastination course to help you overcome procrastination. Through this course, you will be unraveling deep rooted reasons behind your procrastination and learning how to overcome them—permanently.
The thing is, I used to procrastinate a fair bit when I was young. I would put off studying for exams. I would procrastinate on the romance category of my life. I would play lip service to my weight loss goal. I would avoid taking up internships or jobs during my vacation because I wanted to just “relax and enjoy life”.
Then, things changed. During my early 20s, I became a natural go-getter and action-taker. I became the Dean’s Lister in my faculty and graduated as the top student in my specialization. At work, I was a consistent strong performer and given awards in recognition of my contributions. When I realized it was time to pursue my passion, I wasted no time in handing in my resignation letter and starting up my personal development business right after. It would be a matter of time before my blog took off and became a passive-income source for me.
Contrary to what many think, my consistent action has absolutely nothing to do with discipline. I’m actually the least disciplined person on earth—I do not believe in forcing myself to do things that I do not want to do. Neither does it have to do with me being naturally motivated. Even though I have a strong zest for life, there have been times where I’m totally unmotivated to do anything.
The reason for my natural “ability” to take action is because I have figured out the secret to addressing procrastination. Through my years of personal growth, I have worked through the underpinnings behind procrastination. I know exactly how to work through procrastination issues, any one of them. I know how to take action whenever I want, wherever I want.
This is why procrastination has no place in my life. And the thing is it can be the same for you too. You can permanently eliminate procrastination from your life just like I have. You can lead a life where procrastination is non-existent, where you naturally take action on anything and everything you want every day. You can achieve whatever you want, whenever you want, rather than grapple with motivation issues day-in and day-out.
Imagine being able to exercise any moment you want to. Imagine studying whenever it’s time to hit the books, without any self-resistance. Imagine working when deadlines call for it rather than putting things to the last minute. Imagine taking due action to write that book/create that album/work on your blog/start your business every single day without putting things off.
How much could you achieve in such a life? How accomplished would you become? How fulfilling would your life be? I say you would without a doubt be more accomplished and fulfilled than anyone else you know, because rather than deal with a low-level issue like procrastination every day, you are making big waves in your life and creating results by virtue of your consistent action.
What You Will Learn/Achieve
Well, I’m here to teach you how to be just that. In the upcoming June Anti-Procrastination Course, I will be covering…
- Underlying drivers of procrastination — Understand the real reason behind your procrastination. To address a problem, first uncover its root cause.
- Procrastination beliefs — Limiting beliefs that are causing your procrastination and how to break through them
- Create your “flow” zone — How to be effortlessly motivated, 100% of the time
- Path of least effort — How to a supportive, “procrastination-proof” environment where you take action 100% of the time
- Procrastination-resolution techniques — How to break through any period or moment of procrastination and become a natural action-taker
- Taking concrete action on areas of your life you are procrastinating and applying lessons you learn from the course every week
- Creating weekly action plans to create concrete results in said areas (results you achieve will be 100% dependent on your dedication to your cause)
- Having an accountability platform to take action by virtue of the weekly sharing sessions (during the live course)
- Learn the root causes behind procrastination
- Be a master action-taker, ready to act whenever you want, wherever you want
- Be in tune with your natural “flow”, and create results seamlessly without much effort on your part
- Tap into your inspiration and be 100% motivated — all the time
- Completely eliminate procrastination for the rest of your life (provided you apply what you learn in the course!)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the course schedule?
At the moment, the sessions are planned for the four Sundays in June (subject to changes):
- June 2 (Sunday) / 9–11pm Singapore time (GMT +8) — Session 1
- June 9 (Sunday) / 9–11pm Singapore time (GMT +8) — Session 2
- June 23 (Sunday) / 9–11pm Singapore time (GMT +8) — Session 3
- June 30 (Sunday) / 9–11pm Singapore time (GMT +8) — Session 4
* Note that there will be no session on June 16 (Sunday) as it is Father’s Day.
Kindly crosscheck the corresponding time for Singapore for your timezone. I’ve provided the equivalent timings for other time zones below as a reference, though they may be subject to errors:
- CDT (GMT -5): 8am to 10am
- EDT (GMT -4): 9am to 11am
- UTC (GMT +0): 1pm to 3pm
- CET (GMT +2): 3pm to 5pm
- IST (GMT +5:30): 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Who should sign up?
Anyone would benefit immensely from this course, really, since procrastination is such a prevalent issue in everyone’s life. Specifically, if…
- You are experiencing procrastination in any area of your life (be it losing weight, finding your soulmate, starting your new business, writing that new novel, studying, working on your blog, making a much-needed career switch, managing your finances, and so on)
- You want to achieve breakthrough results in said area vs. fiddling around with procrastination and going nowhere with this goal even by the end of 2013
- You find yourself often bouncing back and forth between being highly motivated and pumped up to achieve your goals and idling and wanting to do absolutely nothing the next moment
- You want to eliminate procrastination once-and-for-all in your life, guided by someone who has “been there done that”…
How much is the course?
Only $238 for four full-length group coaching sessions. That’s less than $30 an hour, as opposed to my usual $200–$250 per hour coaching rate. You will be getting top-level coaching from me along with a high-quality course and education experience.
There are some clashes between the course schedule and my calendar. What should I do?
Don’t fret. I will be providing recordings of the course for attendees who can’t make it for specific weeks. Each week’s recording would be available for viewing for one week from the date of the session. This is to help the participants who already have prior engagements they need to attend.
However, you should most definitely strive to attend each session in person. The course is intended to be a live one and it is during the live session that you get to ask questions, interact with the participants, and get the maximum learning. The value comes from the content, the interaction, and direct coaching by me.
Will you be releasing a product version of this course?
I currently have no plans to do so. If you are interested in this course, I highly recommend that you sign up for it right away as nothing beats the live course experience (past course participants can attest to this) and you will be able to apply the lessons learned and achieve results right away.
In the event I do release a product version after the course, you will get a complimentary copy as a thank-you for being part of the live course. (This was the case for my past courses.)
REGISTER NOW [Registration Closed]
This anti-procrastination course is the first course I’m conducting after a five-month hiatus from online coaching (the last one being the Blogging Success Program in January). I was thinking of a good topic to cover after a host of courses last year (emotional eating, self-esteem, passive income, blogging success) and eventually decided on procrastination since it’s such a prevalent issue among others.
Register via the link below, and you will get the course details in your confirmation e-mail right after!
Update, May 30, 8pm GMT +8: We already have a full class 25 people now and are accommodating just three more participants. Registration will be permanently closed after we hit the registrant count.
It’d actually be quite sad if you are procrastinating on a course on how to stop procrastination. My recommendation to you is to stop procrastinating on this — register NOW and get yourself signed up on the course! Get ready to bust your procrastination issues permanently, once and for all. I look forward to working with you guys in the month of June starting from this Sunday, June 2!
Update, Jun 2, 8am GMT +8: We have reached a full class of 32 people now and registrations are now closed. For those of you who have already made payment, you should have received a confirmation receipt with the registration link. Please sign up via that registration link ASAP to get the meeting link and details for the Jun 2 class. See you guys soon!
Let me know via the comments section. Thanks!
« Prev: How To Be a Top Public Speaker (Advice From 5-Time Toastmasters Champion Benjamin Loh) [Video]
Next: 6 Things You Learned in School that Don’t Apply in the Real World »