It’s been a long while, but here’s a new episode on Celes.TV, where I interview Michael Adamski, a PE reader who lost 25kg in just EIGHT months (from 99kg to 74kg)!!
Michal resides in South Africa and has been reading PE for a while. I met him during the Johannesburg PE readers meetup earlier this year, along with other African PE readers. (He told me that he enjoys the PE podcasts, as he can listen to them while working out or doing other stuff!)
My first impression of Michal was that he seems very energetic, fit, and in the pink of health. Just one look at him and you’d think that this guy has been in shape all his life because he looks effortlessly lean.
So imagine my shock when Michal revealed that he used to be 25 kg heavier: not 10 or 15 years ago, but merely two years ago!!! And the second shock: He lost all that weight in just eight months.
Oh wait, there’s one more: He stayed that way and never regained the weight.
The other readers must have had the same first impression as I did because everyone was reacting with shock when I related his story. One of the attendees, Tsungai, (whom I was staying with) went back home after the meetup and prepared salads and fruits to eat, when she normally wouldn’t make a deliberate effort to eat healthy. Why? She said she was inspired by Michal to eat healthier.
I was struck by Michal’s weight loss story even after I left South Africa, to the point where I scheduled a Skype interview with him after returning to Singapore.
Watch the video above to learn how Michal made the change to be healthier and how you can do so too. 🙂 Get ready to learn:
- Michal’s diet and lifestyle in the past (hint: it was definitely not of the healthiest food!)
- His turning point in Dec 2009 when he decided “This was it” and he was going to turn his health and life around
- His experience going jogging for the first time in his life and how it became a weekly habit
- Why obsessing about achieving your goals in X time or Y manner will make you fail, and how to succeed instead
- The ONE thing Michal did which helped him to jump-start his diet
- How Michal lost 25kg in just 8 months (hint: it was actually not even something he was deliberately going for)
- His current diet and fitness regime which sustains his new weight
- Michal’s top tips for sustainable weight loss and healthy living
* Excuse the video jerkiness at some parts; I’m on a very high-speed internet connection and this was the best I could get in our Skype call together.