Hi! Welcome to Personal Excellence, one of the top resources for personal growth. I’m Celestine Chua, the founder and writer of this blog. Call me Celes, please!
I started Personal Excellence in 2008 to help others achieve their highest potential in life. Today, we are a trusted self-help authority with over half a million pageviews a month and readers from over 200 countries. I’ve been featured regularly in the media including CNN, Business Insider, CBS, Lifehacker, Bloomberg and Channel News Asia.
With over 700 articles, podcasts, and videos here, it can be confusing as to where to start. Here are some of my most popular articles:
- How To Find Your Life Purpose (series)
- How To Stop Procrastination (series)
- How To Improve Your Relationship With Your Parents (series)
- How To Overcome Perfectionism (series)
- How To Give Constructive Criticism
- How To Deal With Unsupportive Friends and Family
- 101 Ways To Be a Better Person
- 101 Ways To Live Your Best Life
- 101 Questions To Ask Yourself in Life
- 101 Things To Do Before You Die
Browse the categories that most fit your needs right now:
Here is an overview of the resources you will find here:
If you’re facing a particular challenge, chances are that I have written an article about it. Use my search bar to look it up. If you can’t find anything, send me your question here and I will work on covering it in the near future.
Thank you for being here. Your personal growth is my #1 priority. Through my site, I hope to help you be the best that you can be, and to achieve your highest definition of success.
Be sure to join my newsletter where I send weekly tips on personal growth. Thank you and I look forward to connecting with you and supporting you in your growth!
(For more about me, click here)