Reading Hate Mail [Video]
Have you received a nasty email or message before? How did you feel after receiving it?
Running a public blog means that I get bashed ever so often with hate mail or not-so-nice messages. In today’s Celes.TV video, I share some of the hate mail I’ve received over the years of running PE. Click the video below to watch!
What’s the worst comment you’ve ever gotten from someone? Are you dealing with a negative criticism at the moment? Share in the comments section on YouTube! I’d love to hear from you. 😀
If you’ve found this video helpful, “Like” the video on YouTube and leave a comment on YouTube. Subscribe to Celes.TV for more videos like this. Thank you, I really appreciate your support! 😀
- Facing Negative Criticism? 5 Tips to Deal with Negative Criticism [Video]
- How to Stay Positive All the Time [Video]
- Are You Giving Your Attention to Empty Vessels?
- 9 Reasons Why Criticism Rocks (and Some of the Worst Comments I’ve Ever Received in Running my Blog)
- Stand Up for Yourself (My Response to a Hate Comment Against Me)
[New!] Want to Book a 1-1 Call with Me?
After ongoing requests about my coaching, I have set up a 1-1 consultation page for you to book an almost-immediate call with me for quick advice. You can use the call to
- Get advice on a relationship/career/life issue
- Pick yourself out of a rough spot
- Address personal stress or anxiety
- Pick my brain on a new business/web project you're working on
- Clarify/Dig into a concept in my articles
For more information, click: Book a 1-1 Consultation Call with Me