Do you hate to say no? Do you often find yourself saying yes because you don’t like to make others feel bad?
Well, I do, and I can relate. I used to be terrible at saying no until I realized that continually saying “yes” was digging myself into a ditch and led me with little time for my personal goals and relationships.
In this episode of PE Podcast (PEP006), I share 6 tips to say no that I’ve been applying, along with personal examples:
- Tip #1: Know what is you want to say yes to
- Tip #2: Know that saying no is okay
- Tip #3: Many little yes’es to irrelevant things, or mildly relevant things, even if small, can deviate you from your main goal
- Tip #4: Be honest about it
- Tip #5: Give alternatives (if you like)
- Tip #6: Do a life audit if you’re getting a high noise signal
- Listen via web player: https://personalexcellence.co/podcast/6/
- Listen via iTunes: https://personalexcellence.co/itunes/
- Listen via Stitcher: https://personalexcellence.co/stitcher/
Image: Say no
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.