[Manifesto] The Customer Service Manifesto
Here’s a manifesto for all business owners and people who work in front-line jobs. 🙂
Read the full article: Lessons From a Poor Service Encounter (and 10 Elements of Great Customer Service)
Please like/share this on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc if you find it useful. Convenient share buttons can be found below this post. More manifestos can be found in the manifestos section.
[New!] Want to Book a 1-1 Call with Me?
After ongoing requests about my coaching, I have set up a 1-1 consultation page for you to book an almost-immediate call with me for quick advice. You can use the call to
- Get advice on a relationship/career/life issue
- Pick yourself out of a rough spot
- Address personal stress or anxiety
- Pick my brain on a new business/web project you're working on
- Clarify/Dig into a concept in my articles
For more information, click: Book a 1-1 Consultation Call with Me