21DFC Roundup – How Has Your Experience Been? [Comments Closed]
Hello everyone! Welcome to the round-up post for 21-Day Fitness Challenge (and the last post for 21DFC)! 😀
Your Feedback Needed
As usual with all challenges at PE, I need your feedback on the course itself, which will help me in creating bigger, better challenges in the future.
Regardless of whether you committed yourself to the full 21DFC or only exercised on several days, I want to hear from you. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minutes of your time to answer the following 5 questions (in fact, the more detailed your feedback, the better it’ll be):
- How was 21DFC for you?
- On a scale of 1-10 (where 10 is most useful and 1 is not useful at all), how useful has 21DFC been in pursuing your fitness goals? Why did you give that score?
- What did you like most about the challenge?
- What did you like least?
- Anything you would like to see at PE moving forward?
As a recap, here are the posts for the past 21 days:
- Introduction / Announcement: 21-Day Fitness Challenge (296 official participants! See: Participant list)
- Day 0 – Pre-Work: Create Your 21-Day Fitness Plan! | 81 Comments
- Day 1 – It All Begins! | 106 Comments
- Day 2 – Building Up the Momentum… | 124 Comments
- Day 3 – Turning it into a Routine | 99 Comments
- Day 4 – Loving the Sweat, the Pain, and the Aches! | 101 Comments
- Day 5 – Tuning Into Our Inner Self | 117 Comments
- Day 6 – Seeing New-Found Muscles ♥| 106 Comments
- Day 7 – Celebrating 1 Week of Fitness! | 79 Comments
- Day 8 – What is Your Favorite Fitness Activity? | 62 Comments
- Day 9 – What is Your #1 Obstacle to Becoming Fitter – and How Do You Plan To Overcome It? | 80 Comments
- Day 10 – How Committed Are You To Achieving a Healthier, Fitter Body? | 63 Comments
- Day 11 – What is Your Favorite Time To Exercise? | 64 Comments
- Day 12 – Why Did You Join 21-Day Fitness Challenge? | 105 Comments
- Day 13 – What Do You Love About Exercising? | 60 Comments
- Day 14 – How Would You Rate Your Progress So Far? (And How Can You Make Week 3 Your Best Week Ever?) | 46 Comments
- Day 15 – Create Your Fitness Mantra! | 61 Comments
- Day 16 – Schedule The Time To Exercise Every Day | 67 Comments
- Day 17 – Integrate Fitness into Your Life | 53 Comments
- Day 18 – Seek the Path of Highest Enjoyment | 39 Comments
- Day 19 – Try a Different Fitness Activity | 22 Comments
- Day 20 – Share What Has Worked For You | 62 Comments
- Day 21 – Create Your Fitness Plan Ahead | 9 Comments
Once again, all comments will be closed on Sunday, 26 Feb, 10am, EST. That’s only 2 days left, as of the writing of this post.
Check the comments of the posts in the past 21 days and post your final thoughts if any. This is your final chance to interact with the others as a 21DFC group!
Personal Excellence Forums
If you’re looking for a community of like-minded, passionate and driven individuals to grow in life together, be sure to join us at Personal Excellence Forums, where many Personal Excellence readers hang out, share their upcoming goals, create action plans and share their progress in life together.
We now have over 1,200 active members registered on the forums (meaning members who made at least 1 post and above), with a good number of them being regulars who hang out and post on a weekly basis. Many discussions on the forums are highly conscious exchanges which have undoubtedly triggered others to get working on their growth.
Simply register your account, activate via email, and you’re ready to get going. Having an account doesn’t mean you need to post 24/7 – just post whenever you need/want to. Your account is for life anyway and it will forever be free. 😉
March 2012 Challenge? To Be Confirmed
At the moment, I’m not sure if I’ll be running a March challenge yet. I have to weigh in with my plans for next month and see how it goes. As some of you may already know, I just launched The Celes Show, my new video channel on how to be our best self and live our best life (please visit and drop a comment if you haven’t! :heart: ), and I want to give it the due attention it deserves. I also want to get back to writing articles at PE, which I have not been able to do in the past few weeks due to other commitments, with running 21DFC being one of them.
So yes, stay tuned at the Challenges site – if there is going to be a March challenge, I will post an announcement very soon. As usual, sign up for the PE newsletter so you get first hand access to all new articles and upcoming challenges! 😀
Thank you everyone for YOUR amazing participation in 21DFC! You guys are the reason why this challenge has been such an incredible blast. I look forward to seeing you again in the next challenge (be it the one in March, or April, or May, or etc)! PE is where we grow and live in life together, forever! 😀
Image: Running on grass