14-Day Kindness Challenge
This is the overview page for the 14-Day Kindness Challenge in November 2012. The challenge is over but you can still do the tasks in your own time! Scroll below for all the Kindness Challenge tasks and posts.
Here are all the posts for Kindness Challenge:
- Introduction / Announcement: 14-Day Kindness Challenge (810 official participants! See: Participant list)
- Kindness Challenge in the Media
- Blog about Your 14-Day Kindness Journey!
- Day 0: Get Someone to Join the Challenge!
- Day 1: Give a Hug to Everyone You See!
- Day 2: Give Up Your Seat To Someone
- Day 3: Write 3 Thank-You Notes to 3 People You Appreciate
- Day 4: Sign Up For Volunteer Work (On Top of Whatever You Have Been Doing)
- Day 5: Give a Genuine Compliment to at Least 3 People
- Day 6: Talk to Someone You Don’t Normally Talk To
- Day 7: Make a Donation
- Day 8: Pick Up Litter
- Day 9: Write a Letter to Someone Who Has Made a Difference in Your Life
- Day 10: Send Flowers to Someone
- Day 11: Be Kind to Someone You Dislike
- Day 12: Forgive Someone
- Day 13: Give Someone a Treat
- Day 14: Do Something Unexpectedly Nice For Someone (Plus World Kindness Day Celebration!)
- Roundup: Reflection and Next Steps!
- [Manifesto] 14-Day Kindness Challenge
Image: Hands holding red seeds
GET FREE UPDATES VIA EMAIL
Like what you just read? Join 83,000 subscribers and get life changing tips to live your best life. Unsubscribe anytime you want.