This is the overview page for the 14-Day Kindness Challenge in November 2012. The challenge is over but you can still do the tasks in your own time! Scroll below for all the Kindness Challenge tasks and posts.
Here are all the posts for Kindness Challenge:
- Introduction / Announcement: 14-Day Kindness Challenge (810 official participants! See: Participant list)
- Kindness Challenge in the Media
- Blog about Your 14-Day Kindness Journey!
- Day 0: Get at least ONE Friend / Family Member to Join the Challenge!
- Day 1: Give a Hug to Everyone You See!
- Day 2: Give Up Your Seat To Someone
- Day 3: Write 3 Thank-You Notes to 3 People You Appreciate
- Day 4: Sign Up For Volunteer Work (On Top of Whatever You Have Been Doing)
- Day 5: Give a Genuine Compliment to at Least 3 People
- Day 6: Talk to Someone You Don’t Normally Talk To
- Day 7: Make a Donation
- Day 8: Pick Up Litter
- Day 9: Write a Letter to Someone Who Has Made a Difference in Your Life
- Day 10: Send Flowers to Someone
- Day 11: Be Kind to Someone You Dislike
- Day 12: Forgive Someone
- Day 13: Give Someone a Treat
- Day 14: Do Something Unexpectedly Nice For Someone (Plus World Kindness Day Celebration!)
- Roundup: Reflection, Feedback, and Next Steps Moving Forward!
- [Manifesto] 14-Day Kindness Challenge
Image: Hands holding red seeds
If you've found this useful, join my free newsletter where you'll get articles like this delivered to your inbox every week, plus updates I don't post on the blog.