Affirmation Challenge Roundup: Reflection and Next Steps!
This is the roundup for the 15-Day Affirmation Challenge where hundreds of participants around the world gather to practice positive affirmations for 15 days in July 2014! The challenge is now over, but you can do the tasks in your own time. Visit the overview page for all Affirmation Challenge tasks and posts.
Hi everyone, welcome to the roundup for our 15-Day Affirmation Challenge! 😀 This is the final post of the challenge, where we do a roundup, reflect on our challenge experience, and post next steps moving forward. 😀
15 Days, 15 Positive Affirmations — Completed
After nearly three weeks (with 15 days being active task days and the others being break days) and 15 positive affirmations, we’re now at the end of the challenge.
Throughout the 15 active days of the challenge, I’ve assigned you 15 affirmations covering different growth categories.
Week 1 was all about unrooting limiting beliefs surrounding ourselves and life.
- On Day 1, we kicked off the challenge with an affirmation to declare the new beginning in our life and let go of any (unhappy) past, because every day IS a new beginning.
- On Day 2, we practiced unconditional self-love, because love of any form starts with loving ourselves.
- On Day 3, we affirmed our inner power, our ability to do anything we want, as long as we set our heart to it.
- On Day 4, we looked at setbacks and how we’ve all the power in us to overcome any setback.
- On Day 5, we practiced gratitude as that’s an essential value in living a fulfilling life.
- On Day 6, we affirmed our self-worth and worthiness of love, success, and happiness.
- On Day 7, we opened our mind to recognize the unlimited opportunities in the world waiting for us to create them.
With our core blocks released, in Week 2, we began tackling the different areas of our life wheel.
- On Day 8, we broke out of conventional beauty conditioning and recognized our beauty as it is meant to be.
- On Day 9, we explored the question of, “What is my ideal relationship?” (where relationship here refers to any connection, beyond romantic relationship) and affirmed that we are in “conscious relationships that elevate and support me.“
- On Day 10, we looked at love. The singles started the process to attract their soulmate, while those in a relationship affirmed that they are in a loving relationship filled with (unconditional) love, trust, and respect.
- On Day 11, we delved into career and began taking steps towards creating that ideal career that we love and are making lots of money with.
- On Day 12, we addressed some of our limiting money beliefs and began the process of attracting financial abundance into our life.
- On Day 13, we looked at our all-important health and tackled bad habits so that we can “grow healthier and stronger every day.”
- Then on Day 14, we worked on our self-image (because it’s the foundation of personal growth) and recognized that we are perfect as we are.
And then on Day 15, you created your own special affirmation that will give you strength, power, motivation, and inspiration, at any second of the day, no matter what you’re feeling at that point in time.
I congratulate you for successfully completing the Affirmation Challenge. The past few weeks haven’t been easy with other life priorities screaming at you for your attention, but you have pushed through again and again to return to the challenge, work on the tasks, remove your limiting beliefs, and take action on creating an empowered life. 🙂
If you have followed through the entire challenge and have done each day’s affirmation task to a tee, you should be an affirmation master by now (level up!!!!). You should have a deeper-than-ever understanding of your (old) self-limiting beliefs and how they were previously holding you back. You should now realize how powerful your mind is, and how the wrong beliefs can limit your success in life. You should now, more than ever, recognize the importance of having the right, positive beliefs, because they are the foundations to create the future you seek.
To all of you regulars who have been actively participating, sharing your true heart’s words, and hence helping other participants to learn and grow too — Santas Inspiration, VickiB, Lina, Calae, Samuel, Educate Yourself, Foli, Vivian, ASLO, fufu, Aatiya, Alia, Jade Penguin, Susan, and more — congratulations for getting this far, and you ought to be proud of yourself. 🙂 Please give yourself a pat on your back and a huge HUG (remember our exercise in Day 2 on self-love???), and congratulate yourself for a job well done. 🙂
With every challenge though, it’s not about doing the tasks and then declaring yourself “done.” It’s always important to do an end-of-challenge reflection to crystallize your lessons and identify next steps moving forward. Know that this Affirmation Challenge isn’t meant to be a magic bullet that removes all your issues and limiting beliefs (there’s only so much we can cover in a 15-day online challenge), but rather is a step (albeit a big step) towards living the empowered life.
Today, as the final task, I’d like invite you to do a roundup of your challenge experience. Now, let’s get started! 🙂
Today’s Task: Roundup of the 15-Day Affirmation Challenge
Reflect over the following questions today:
- How has the Affirmation Challenge been for you? (Have you found the tasks helpful in cultivating positivity, removing your limiting beliefs and limiting blocks, and creating a new, empowered life ahead?)
- What has/have been your favorite affirmation(s)? Why?
- What have you learned in the challenge? Elaborate.
- Based on what you’ve learned in the challenge, what are three biggest actions you’d now be taking in your life to create permanent (positive) change?
- Anything you would like to see at PE moving forward? If so, what is it?
For convenience, I have listed all challenge tasks and posts in an overview page. Visit here: Affirmation Challenge Overview, Jul 2014
In the meantime, I look forward to connect with you further on PE. 🙂 Subscribe to the FREE PE newsletter (where you get two of my free e-books, 101 Things To Do Before You Die and 101 Most Inspiring Quotes of All Time) and RSS feed if you haven’t already!
Share Your Results!
Look forward to reading your roundup! 😀 Thanks for the awesome challenge experience, everyone!!! It’s been a great run for me, and look forward to seeing you guys in the upcoming posts at PE!