- Media/Speaking. For article contributions, feel free to grab any of the content from my articles and attribute to “Celestine Chua, Life Coach from Personal Excellence” with linkback to www.personalexcellence.co. I don’t do media interviews anymore. Same for speaking engagements.
- PE Products/Courses. Your support means the world to me. Please visit our customer FAQs page, which consists of detailed, step-by-step instructions to almost all the questions we’ve ever received. You’ll be able to contact us via that page itself. 🙂 If you’re having trouble with our newsletter or free ebooks, contact us via that page too!
- Article usage. Simply credit me (Celestine Chua) and provide a link back to my article, where the material will be used. Same for usage of article snippets and translations. Please ensure the message/content isn’t changed.
- 1-1 Coaching. Due to the volume of requests and high opportunity cost associated with 1-1 coaching, I no longer take on new clients except as part of a live course. I highly recommend to check out my PE Courses and Ebooks — I created them specifically to help more people than I ever can with 1-1 coaching and they consist of my best content on each topic. Each course/book has taken me years of self-research, experimentation, hard work, and production before ever going live!
- Meetups. No meetups, personal or business, long or short, in Singapore or elsewhere. Sorry!
- Thank you/Questions. If you’ve a question seeking help/advice or you just want to share a thank-you message, go here. Because of the high volume of messages, I’m not able to personally reply to every message, but please don’t let that deter you from sending a message my way. Believe it or not, I have a personal folder where I save some of my favorite messages from you!
- Everything else: 99.9% of emails sent to me are always about collaboration, requests to promote someone’s book/app/etc., affiliate pitches, PR/marketing messages, promoting infographics, guest posts, and so on. It’s all a no.
If none of the above answered your query, I’m really sorry. Unfortunately years of swimming in my inbox and trying to be there for everyone caused me to be there for no one, much less you. Due to the large volume of messages I receive, I realized that in order to say a big “Yes!” to my life’s mission and create the best stuff for all of you, I need to say no to all messages/requests that come my way. I hope you can understand!
Last but not least, I want to thank you for reading PE. I created PE because I care about you and your growth. I hope that we can continue to grow together, hand in hand, through our journey of life. On my part, I promise to work on delivering the best content to you; for you, I hope you’ll find the material useful and stay committed to applying the lessons on PE and being the best person you can be. Thank you! 🙂
If you aren’t already on my newsletter, do subscribe below! 🙂 This way I can send you all my latest articles by mail — 100% free — and keep you in the loop of new courses and product launches, plus exclusive launch offers. Plus, get my free ebook 101 Important Questions to Ask Yourself in Life: