To contact me, refer to the appropriate section below.
To engage me for your event, read my Speaking Section. Contact me with the requested information at the end of my speaking page.
For 1-1 coaching with me, read my Coaching Section. Due to my volume of work, I cannot provide free advice, so please sign up for 1-1 coaching if you are serious about working with someone to take your life to the next level. Thank you!
June 2015: I’m not accepting any new coaching clients for the year as I’m fully booked. Please check the courses at PE Courses for on-demand courses that I created. Thank you!
For media interviews or business opportunities, reach me at business [at] personalexcellence [dot] co. I do not take on blog interviews or requests for “expert roundups,” sorry.
a) Do not send me any of the following:
- Requests to review your book/product/course/service/app.
- Invitation or pitches to join your affiliate program.
- Requests to link back to your site/product/article or link exchanges, even if paid.
- Guest posts or infographics.
- Requests for advice/tips for expert roundups. (I appreciate the consideration but I’m not able to contribute anymore.)
- PR/media pitches for your company/product/etc.
- Pitches for your ad network or SEO agency. I’m not looking to switch ad networks and I’m not looking for SEO help.
b) Do not add my email to your newsletters as this is unsolicited and is against CAN-SPAM laws. Many businesses/services have done that before and I’ve duly reported them to their newsletter providers, leading to their accounts’ suspension.
4. E-book/Course Buyers
If you have purchased a PE e-book/course and have questions about your purchase, send an e-mail with the following
- The product/course you purchased,
- Your transaction ID, and
- Your problem/query
to customercare [at] personalexcellence [dot] co. Please allow 3 working days for response. Thank you!
- Article usage. If you want to republish the article on your site or publication, whether in part or full, feel free to do so. There’s no need to inform or contact me for permission. Simply credit me (Celestine Chua) as the author and provide a link back to the original article. Thank you!
- Request for help or follow-up question on an article. Due to volume of requests, I’m not able to get to these. I hope you can understand. If you really have a question for me, post it via Ask Celes, but note that submission does not guarantee selection. I try to answer one question every month on the blog, so subscribe to the newsletter to be updated.
- For feedback on PE or PE articles, post on my Facebook Page. I love hearing from you guys and I do read the posts, though I’m not able to respond to everyone individually. Please don’t post requests for advice as I can’t get to them.
- Newsletter / Free e-books. You’ll get your free ebooks once you (a) sign up for the newsletter and (b) activate the link sent to your email. E-books download links will be sent in your welcome mail. Unsubscribe link can be found at the bottom of every e-mail.
- Issues with PE Forums registration.
- If you have registered but have yet to get your activation e-mail, get your activation e-mail resent here. It should be sent within 15 minutes.
- If you have problems creating your account or still do not receive your activation e-mail after getting it resent, let me know via Facebook. Let me know (a) the username you are trying to register and (b) details of your problem.
- If you are already registered, post forum-related enquiries at Feedback & Help Box.
Want to be informed about new posts as soon as they are out? Subscribe to the free PE newsletter, get my free e-books 101 Things To Do Before You Die and 101 Most Inspiring Quotes of All Time delivered right to your inbox, along with a lifetime access of free articles on personal growth!