- Media/Speaking. For article contributions, feel free to grab any of the content from my articles and attribute to “Celestine Chua, Life Coach from Personal Excellence” with linkback to www.personalexcellence.co. I don’t do media interviews anymore. Same for speaking engagements.
- PE Products/Courses. Your purchase and support mean the world to me. Contact my customer support team @ customercare [at] personalexcellence [dot] co with (1) The product/course you purchased, (2) Your transaction ID, and (3) Your problem/query. Your email is very important to us. Please allow 2 working days (Mon-Fri, 9am–5pm CEST) for response.
- Article usage. Simply credit me (Celestine Chua) and provide a link back to my article, where the material will be used. Same for translations.
- 1-1 Coaching. Due to the volume of requests and high opportunity cost associated with 1-1 coaching, I no longer take on new clients except as part of a live course. I highly recommend to check out my PE Courses and Ebooks — I created them specifically to help more people than I ever can with 1-1 coaching and they consist of my best content on each topic. Each course/book has taken me years of self-research, experimentation, hard work, and production before ever going live!
- Meetups. No meetups, be it personal or business, long or short. Sorry!
- Feedback/Questions: For feedback, post on my page. I love hearing from you guys and I read your messages, though I’m not able to respond individually. Believe it or not, I actually have a personal folder where I save some of my favorite messages from you! If you’ve a question seeking help/advice, go here.
- Everything else: 99.9% of emails sent to me are always about collaboration, requests to promote someone’s book/app/etc., affiliate pitches, PR/marketing messages, promoting infographics, guest posts, and so on. It’s all a no.
If none of the above answered your query, I’m really sorry. Unfortunately years of swimming in my inbox and trying to be there for everyone caused me to be there for no one, much less you. Due to the large volume of messages I receive, I realized that in order to say a big “Yes!” to my life’s mission and create the best stuff for all of you, I need to say no to all messages/requests that come my way. I hope you can understand.
Last but not least, I want to thank you for reading PE. I created PE because I care about you and your growth. I hope that we can continue to grow together, hand in hand, through our journey of life. On my part, I promise to work on delivering the best content to you; for you, I hope you’ll find the material useful and stay committed to applying the lessons on PE and being the best person you can be. Thank you! 🙂
If you aren’t already on my newsletter, do subscribe below! 🙂 This way I can send you all my latest articles by mail — 100% free — and keep you in the loop of new courses and product launches, plus exclusive launch offers. Plus, get my free ebook 101 Important Questions to Ask Yourself in Life: