How To Know When You’re Making Progress, Journey of Enlightenment, And More [PEP011]
Hey everyone! Last week, I asked you to send in your questions. Over the weekend, I compiled and answered YOUR awesome questions, including questions on confidence, decision making, enlightenment, and how to be a coach.
In this episode of The PE Podcast, I talk about
- How to know you’re making progress when you’re not seeing results
- How to make a decision and avoid disappointing someone
- Are you enlightened? How to know if you have reached enlightenment
- The roadmap to measure your consciousness
- How to address the lack of confidence
- The problem with YouTube in general today
- Why Instagram can be toxic for your well-being
- The ONE thing that’s most important in life – Career? Health?
- Tips to be organized and the calendar system I use
- Coaching: My tips for those of you who want to be a coach
- The 21-Day Incubation Period
- [Manifesto] ESPER Goal Achievement Framework
- Map of Consciousness
- Are Coaching Courses Necessary To Be a Coach?
- Skills Development
- Successful Businesses Interview Series
- How to Pursue Your Passion (series)
- How to Be The Most Confident Person In The World
- Why You Should Stop Comparing Yourself With Others (and How to Do So)
- The Life Wheel
- Live a Better Life in 30 Days Program, my premium program to live a better life in 30 days