Ready to Be a Better You this Sept? Sign up for the 30BBM Sept Run NOW! :)
It’s here, it’s here!!! 😀 The twice-a-year Be a Better Me in 30 Days Challenge (30BBM) is finally here! And I’m now ready to take your registrations for 30BBM Sep Run! Read on!
Introducing: Be a Better Me in 30 Days Program
For those who don’t know what 30BBM is (the new readers), 30BBM is a one-of-a-kind character transformation challenge where you work on yourself, your character, and your personality—all to create a better, transformational you at the end of the 30 days!
Some of the many things you will be working on in the upcoming 30BBM:
- Become a better person – One that you will be proud of. If I were to ask you to rate yourself on a scale of 1-10, what score would you give yourself? Would you rate it a 10? Why/Why not? No matter how good you are, there is always room to be a better person. Through 30BBM, you will work towards the 10/10 version of yourself.
- Weed out undesired traits. Do you have any traits which you don’t like? For example: Procrastination. Laziness. Pessimism. Clumsiness. Carelessness. Forgetfulness. Tardiness. Impatience. Low self-confidence. Abrasiveness. Obsessiveness. Complaining. Self-victimizing. Etc. Does any of these sound familiar to you? During 30BBM, you will explore your negative traits and weed them out, one at a time.
- Build new, desired traits. All of us have an ideal version of ourselves we want to work toward. Same for you too. What traits do you want to cultivate? Compassion? Assertiveness? Responsibility? Resilience? Courage? Self-Belief? Sharpness? Wisdom? Wittiness? Femininity? Masculinity? Diligence? Through 30BBM, you will work on embodying your ideal traits.
- (Re-)Discover yourself. (Re-)Discovering who you are, on a whole new level. Connecting with your inner self. Knowing why you behave the way you do. Understanding the motivations behind your actions. Such self-reflection is needed for you to improve and become better.
- Cultivate timeless virtues. There are universal values that connect us as humans. These values include Compassion, Gratitude, Love, Kindness, Truth, Authenticity, Generosity, Positivity, Growth, and more. You will reacquaint with some of these values and practice applying them to others.
- Be a better person… to OTHERS. You live in a world where there are other people, and where you play important roles to those people. In 30BBM, you will work on improving yourself in your roles to others.
- Be connected with your inner world. 30BBM has many deep, provoking tasks that require you to really connect DEEP inside with your inner self, work on annoyances, shames, past wrongs and grievances, and emerge as a new, internally-aligned person.
And many more character development tasks! 😀
Sep 2012 30BBM Challenge
This is the third live run of 30BBM, and the second official run since the program was released in March this year. In this live run (as with every other live runs), participants from around the world will get to do the program TOGETHER, as a group – in a private, exclusive forum. Those who took part in the May run experienced explosive effects—I kid you not.
Check out the testimonials from just a couple of the members who participated in past 30BBM runs:
“ The whole experience was far beyond my expectations, and I was expecting a lot. I have made huge strides in overcoming my negative traits.”
“ Amazing. Even though it’s just been 30 days, a lot has happened. I’ve gained more confidence, patience and understanding for myself and others. ”
“ 30BBM was one-of-a-kind experience – rich, beautiful, liberating, and inspiring.”
“ I have gained invaluable insight into how I work as a person. Even better, I’ve experienced first hand how I can turn things around. The “Discover Your Ideal Self” task was monumental.”
“ …The best part was when two separate family members, who had no idea I was doing 30BBM, commented how much I have changed. That they noticed a [positive] change proves that 30BBM really works.”
How to Sign Up – 2 Simple Steps!
1. Register at the forums
- Create your account in PE Forums. The challenge will take place in the forums. (If you already have an account, skip this step)
- You will receive an email notifying you of your new forum account. Please activate your account by clicking on the link in the email. Your registration is not complete until your account is activated.
2. Sign up officially
Reply to this post with the following information:
- Your membership ID. Read the confirmation email you received when you purchased 30BBM. It’s stated inside the email. (It’s the same number as the transaction ID of your purchase.) If you have not gotten your copy of 30BBM yet, get it now! We will be using both the 30BBM Guidebook and Workbook during the course. More information: Be a Better Me in 30 Days Program
- First 4 characters of the email address where the confirmation mail was sent. Meaning if your email is bananacows at gmail dot com, then write “bana”.
- Your forum username. So I can give you access to the private forums for the Sep run!
Once you do the above, you will get access to the private forum within 24 hours. (Assuming your details are correct.) Please subscribe to comment replies so you will be notified once you get a response; sometimes there are issues/mistakes with the information posted, after which I need your help/immediate response to get things moving along.
After Gaining Access…
After your registration is approved, here are the next steps!
- Check into the 30BBM Sep forums and introduce yourself to everyone inside!
- Read the chapters of 30BBM Guidebook leading up to Day 0 to get a headstart.
- Bookmark the forums and get ready for Day 0′s prework. It will be up on 31 Aug.
Get Ready To Be a Better You in Sep!
That’s it, and let’s get rocking in the 30 days ahead! 😀
Any questions? Post them here!