Browse Inspirational Quotes

“Defeat is in your mind. Resilience is in your soul.” ~ Keri Murphy

Inspirational Quote: “Defeat is in your mind. Resilience is in your soul.” ~ Keri Murphy

“All great achievements require time.” ~ Maya Angelou

Inspirational Quote: “All great achievements require time.” ~ Maya Angelou

“Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change.” ~ Barbara Baron

Inspirational Quote: “Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change.” ~ Barbara Baron

“Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” ~ Kahil Gibran

Inspirational Quote: “Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” ~ Kahil Gibran

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ~ Dale Carnegie

Inspirational Quote: “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ~ Dale Carnegie

Download my FREE ebook,
101 Inspiring Quotes of All Time

Plus get free weekly tips to live your best life!