Inspirational Quotes > Success Quotes

“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” ~ Charles Swindoll

Inspirational Quote: “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” ~ Charles Swindoll

“More important than the quest for certainty is the quest for clarity.” ~ Francois Gautier

Inspirational Quote: “More important than the quest for certainty is the quest for clarity.” ~ Francois Gautier

“If you can’t change the circumstances, change your perspective.” ~ Unknown

Inspirational Quote: “If you can’t change the circumstances, change your perspective.” ~ Unknown

“Do not regret growing older. It’s a privilege denied to many.” ~ Unknown

Inspirational Quote: “Do not regret growing older. It’s a privilege denied to many.” ~ Unknown

“Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” ~ Unknown

Inspirational Quote: “Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” ~ Unknown