Inspirational Quotes > Persistence Quotes

“To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.” ~ Celestine Chua

Inspirational Quote: “To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.” ~ Celestine Chua

“Think not of yourself as the architect of your career but as the sculptor. Expect to have to do a lot of hard hammering and chiseling and scraping and polishing.” ~ Bertie Charles Forbes

Inspirational Quote: “Think not of yourself as the architect of your career but as the sculptor. Expect to have to do a lot of hard hammering and chiseling and scraping and polishing.” ~ Bertie Charles Forbes

“Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.” ~ African Proverb

Inspirational Quote: “Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.” ~ African Proverb

“Defeat doesn’t finish a man — quit does.” ~ Richard Nixon

Inspirational Quote: “Defeat doesn’t finish a man -- quit does.” ~ Richard Nixon

“Goals are my north star. My compass. The map that guides me along the road I wish to travel. Goals are motivations with wind in their sails – they carry me forward despite the storms.” ~ Richelle Goodrich

Inspirational Quote: “Goals are my north star. My compass. The map that guides me along the road I wish to travel. Goals are motivations with wind in their sails - they carry me forward despite the storms.” ~ Richelle Goodrich