Inspirational Quotes > People Quotes

“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” ~ John Holmes

Inspirational Quote: “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” ~ John Holmes

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving

Inspirational Quote: “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving

“The only difference between a mob and a trained army is organization.” ~ Calvin Coolidge

Inspirational Quote: “The only difference between a mob and a trained army is organization.” ~ Calvin Coolidge

“Commitment turns a promise into reality with words that speak boldly of your intentions and actions that speak louder than words.” ~ Steve Brunkhorst

Inspirational Quote: “Commitment turns a promise into reality with words that speak boldly of your intentions and actions that speak louder than words.” ~ Steve Brunkhorst

“It is greed to do all the talking but not to want to listen at all.” ~ Democritus

Inspirational Quote: “It is greed to do all the talking but not to want to listen at all.” ~ Democritus