Love Quotes

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving

Inspirational Quote: “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving


“Commitment turns a promise into reality with words that speak boldly of your intentions and actions that speak louder than words.” ~ Steve Brunkhorst

Inspirational Quote: “Commitment turns a promise into reality with words that speak boldly of your intentions and actions that speak louder than words.” ~ Steve Brunkhorst


“If you light a lamp for someone else, it will also brighten your path.” ~ Buddha

Inspirational Quote: “If you light a lamp for someone else, it will also brighten your path.” ~ Buddha