Inspirational Quotes > Life Quotes

“A war can never end a war, and there is always loss of lives and destruction involved. Books are a better investment in our future than bullets. Books, not bullets, will pave the path towards peace and prosperity.” ~ Malala Yousafzai

Inspirational Quote: “A war can never end a war, and there is always loss of lives and destruction involved. Books are a better investment in our future than bullets. Books, not bullets, will pave the path towards peace and prosperity.” ~ Malala Yousafzai

“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” ~ Pablo Picasso

Inspirational Quote: “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” ~ Pablo Picasso

“Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” ~ Jim Rohn

Inspirational Quote: “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” ~ Jim Rohn

“The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” ~ Benjamin Mays

Inspirational Quote: “The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” ~ Benjamin Mays

“You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.” ~ Zig Ziglar

Inspirational Quote: “You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.” ~ Zig Ziglar