Inspirational Quotes > Happiness Quotes

“The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles.” ~ William Penn

Inspirational Quote: “The secret of happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles.” ~ William Penn

“The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.” ~ Thucydides

Inspirational Quote: “The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.” ~ Thucydides

“Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” ~ Unknown

Inspirational Quote: “Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” ~ Unknown

“You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” ~ Steve Maraboli

Inspirational Quote:“ You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway.” ~ Steve Maraboli

“A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving

Inspirational Quote: “A kind heart is a fountain of gladness making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.” ~ Washington Irving