Habits Quotes

“Method is much, technique is much, but inspiration is even more.” ~ Benjamin Cardozo

Inspirational Quote: “Method is much, technique is much, but inspiration is even more.” ~ Benjamin Cardozo


“It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.” ~ Winston Churchill

Inspirational Quote: “It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time.” ~ Winston Churchill


“The only difference between a mob and a trained army is organization.” ~ Calvin Coolidge

Inspirational Quote: “The only difference between a mob and a trained army is organization.” ~ Calvin Coolidge


12345...10...»»