Inspirational Quotes > Gratitude Quotes

“Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.” ~ Brian Tracy

Inspirational Quote: “Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.” ~ Brian Tracy

“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” ~ James Allen

Inspirational Quote: “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” ~ James Allen

“Try not to be a man of success, but a man of value.” ~ Albert Einstein

Inspirational Quote: “Try not to be a man of success, but a man of value.” ~ Albert Einstein

“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

Inspirational Quote: “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

“The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects.” ~ Lord Jeffrey

Inspirational Quote: “The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects.” ~ Lord Jeffrey
12