Inspirational Quotes > Goals Quotes

“A goal is a dream with a deadline.” ~ Napoleon Hill

Inspirational Quote: “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” ~ Napolean Hill

“The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” ~ Benjamin Mays

Inspirational Quote: “The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” ~ Benjamin Mays

“You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.” ~ Zig Ziglar

Inspirational Quote: “You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.” ~ Zig Ziglar

“All things are created twice. There’s a mental or first creation, and a physical or second creation to all things.” ~ Stephen Covey

Inspirational Quote: “All things are created twice. There’s a mental or first creation, and a physical or second creation to all things.” ~ Stephen Covey

“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” ~ Jim Rohn

Inspirational Quote: “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” ~ Jim Rohn