Attitude & Mindset Quotes

“The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” ~ Emile Zola

Inspirational Quote: “The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” ~ Emile Zola


“The quality of expectations determines the quality of our action.” ~ Andre Godin

Inspirational Quote: “The quality of expectations determines the quality of our action.” ~ Andre Godin


“Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” ~ Tom Robbins

Inspirational Quote: “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” ~ Tom Robbins