How to Deal with Depression When It Comes to Our Goals? [PEP002]
PE reader Jessica wants to know how to deal with depression when it comes to our goals. Have you ever felt depressed when it comes to working to your goals? Perhaps because you’re procrastinating, not taking as much action as you wish, and/or not seeing the results that you want?
You’re not alone.
In this episode of PE Podcast (PEP002), I share my experience of how I felt depressed for a good chunk of last year about my goals, and how I’ve been addressing that. I share 3 simple tips to get out of your funk and stay out of it.
- Listen via web player: http://personalexcellence.co/podcast/2/
- Listen via iTunes: http://personalexcellence.co/itunes/
- Listen via Stitcher: http://personalexcellence.co/stitcher/
- The Power of Little Changes
- ‘I’m Often Depressed about My Lack of Progress in Life. What Should I Do?’
PS: Thank you everyone for your support! We hit over 1,000 downloads for the first episode in just the first few days of launch! Please keep listening and I look forward to recording many great episodes for you!
Image: Depressed man