Current time: 08-31-2014, 07:32 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MelissaK Offline
width=

Hi there! My name's Melissa and I live in Michigan, where it's cold and wintry right now. Any motivation would be welcome! :D Glad to be on board...will try this and see what happens!
01-05-2011 04:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
ashalea00 Offline
width=

Hi my name is Ashley and I am looking forward to the challenge!
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 06:26 AM by ashalea00.)
01-05-2011 06:25 AM
Ralph Offline
width=

Hi, I'm Ralph from snowy Germany. Actually I'm going to set up my new year's resolutions a bit more thoroughly this time (so they won't be gone in March ;) ). Please sign me up if I'm not yet too late, this challenge comes exactly at the right time. I'm going to work on the Day 0-4 stuff right away.

...Trying to manage the open tabs in the browser of life...
01-05-2011 05:25 PM
feyi Offline
width=

Hi Everyone, i'm Feyi, i've been trying to get meal conscious for ages. This is obviously the time to put action to my thoughts.
01-05-2011 05:45 PM
strawberrybiscuits Offline
width=

Hi I'm jonnah! :mrgreen: I find this challenge very interesting, all though I'm not really a health conscious person, I don't even like eating veggies, to be honest.:drool: But maybe it's the time to practice a healthy lifestyle and to eat right. :happy: I don't want to put off my health and regret in my later years. :sweat:

I do hope I'm not too late to sign up. :dance:

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 02:33 AM by Celes.)
01-06-2011 01:38 AM
Lisa11 Offline
width=

Hi - I'm Lisa from California. Joining a bit late, as I've been out of the country (so I guess I'll be extending my work a 5 days :) ). I was super excited to find your challenge in my inbox when I got back from my trip. The perfect way to kick off the New Year with my own action plan already in place, this is some great support! :dance:
01-06-2011 08:44 AM
tariq Offline
width=
tariqhaneef

Hi all!

I'm Tariq. I'm so excited to join this challenge because it teaches me to be more discipline and organized in keeping my health record. Thank you to Celes for creating such tool that allows me to connect with like-minded people which totally motivates me.

I have been implementing healthy life since 6 months ago by eating and exercising right (eat right breakfast, lunch and dinner and do small exercises). One of the reasons why me and my girlfriend started our personal development blog is because we want to share about our health development with other people online. I will ask my girlfriend to join this challenge too, very soon. :) I'm very sure she will love this challenge like I do.

I do keep record of my health progress, however, I haven't had the opportunity to share with many people like this. I really believe sharing stories in this forum will encourage me with my daily health program.

Hope I'm still not to late to start everything (because I just started the intro today 06/1/11). To Celes, thank you again for this idea and thumbs up!
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 09:00 AM by tariq.)
01-06-2011 02:46 PM
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life

Welcome everyone onboard to everyone!! :D Start your 21DHL journals and kick off with Day 0!!

"If you want to get something you have never gotten before, you have to do something you have never done before."
Personal Excellence - For people passionate about achieving excellence in life
01-06-2011 11:37 PM
rolandi Offline
width=

Hi
I'm rolandi, late comer. I hope I will catch up with others very soon
I live in Tanzania
01-07-2011 10:56 PM
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life

Ok, welcome to everyone who has signed up in the past few days! Get started by hopping onto Day 0's task. As it's already been 1 week since 21DHL started, I'm closing off sign-ups now. That doesn't mean you can't do the challenge - You're still invited to do 21DHL, at your own pace! Simply start off with Day 0's task!

"If you want to get something you have never gotten before, you have to do something you have never done before."
Personal Excellence - For people passionate about achieving excellence in life
01-08-2011 04:12 AM